News
Posted by Yaki-Jones 17 days ago

Rapper under P Nation, D.Ark, addresses his controversy over underage drinking

AKP STAFF

Rapper D.Ark addressed his controversy over underage drinking.

The 17-year-old P Nation rapper took to his Instagram to address his underage drinking controversy that was raised earlier after he posted a picture of beers and pajeon at a pub.

On September 7th, he wrote, "This is D.Ark. This past Instagram update was a picture I took at the dinner with two producers, who ordered beers. After realizing that I have done something wrong I promptly deleted the picture and I just wanted to share the brothers' world. I will reflect upon my action and will be more careful from now on. I apologize."

Meanwhile, this is not the first time D.Ark was embroiled in controversy. Back in 2018, he was accused of rape by his ex-girlfriend. He addressed the controversy saying he has resolved the misunderstanding with his ex-girlfriend.

1. misc.
31 17,775 Share 82% Upvoted

Pinky_Peachy
Pinky_Peachy296 pts 17 days ago 10
17 days ago

AKP staff, you're really trash for not explaining his previous allegations. His then adult girlfriend (over 20) accused him of wanting to have sex without protection when he was 13 in Korean age. Do you understand you didn't even mention that she was a predator, he wasn't actually accused of r*pe, and she took everything back when it was revealed she was also blackmailing him with information about their relationship, him, a small child. GROWN ADULT WOMAN. You should be ashamed of yourself for still spinning the narrative even years after it was proven to be untrue. You sound just like the victim blamey knetz who still criticize him over it. Disgusting.

10 more replies

lilshroom1995
lilshroom199539 pts 17 days ago 2
17 days ago

Considering they heavily promote alcohol over there in a positive light I'd be more surprised if there WASN'T tons of underage drinking going on.

2 more replies