With actors Goo Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun's agency expressing its official position that the two had mutually decided to divorce, Koo said it was "a report not discussed with me."
"I rushed to post it yesterday in anticipation of an official press release coming and going today," Goo said on her Instagram account late Wednesday. "I felt betrayed by the fact that I was verbally abused by other people, but I still haven't signed and agreed on anything." She added, "This is a report that has not been discussed with me. I want to keep my family," she reiterated.
Along with the text, Koo also released a lengthy text message sent to Ahn Jae-hyun earlier in the day. Goo Hye-sun said, "The one I read the kakaotalk that you and the CEO swore at me. I heard that he told the company's CEO about the loss of trust between the couple and the company. "It seems wrong for the company to deal with our divorce. It's right for me to leave the company," she said. She added, "The reason for the divorce is the same as before. Your change of heart. It's a breach of trust."
Goo earlier said on her Instagram earlier in the day that her husband, who has turned into a "gwontae," wants a divorce, and I try to protect my family. Later, he disclosed further texting conversations he had with Ahn, explaining why he mentioned his disagreement with Ahn because he was shocked by his mother and was in very poor health. However, as the controversy over the feud grew rapidly, Goo deleted all the postings in question earlier in the day.
With the agency's official position on the scene, Goo, who erased all the posts, has posted a new post again, drawing renewed attention to the cause of the couple's divorce.
Article: Goo Hye Sun, "Ahn Jae Hyun talked ill about me to others" refutes official statement
Source: 10asia via Nate
1. [+7,614, -448] How could he gossip about his wife with his agency CEO? ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+6,659, -642] Sigh... Ahn Jae Hyun... I believed in you. I even just left a positive comment defending you.. but.. this is just wrong. Stop hiding behind your agency and come out.
3. [+5,552, -304] This makes me sad
4. [+1,315, -40] Goo Hye Sun joined Ahn Jae Hyun's agency after they got married, but now Ahn Jae Hyun and their agency are on one side and Goo Hye Sun is left with no agency to protect her. I think SNS is the only way she has left to protect herself.
5. [+1,245, -33] I understand why Goo Hye Sun continues to expose everything through SNS... because her agency is in cahoots with Ahn Jae Hyun, how can she trust anyone at this point? tsk tsk
6. [+1,122, -29] Gossiping about your wife with your CEO... by the way, his CEO is a woman.
7. [+949, -24] Goo Hye Sun has no one on her side right now. Their agency is taking Ahn Jae Hyun's side so she has to do whatever she can to protect herself. It's sad that he was gossiping about her all this time...
8. [+937, -26] She lost her husband, her agency.. sigh.. at least give her the money, Ahn Jae Hyun ㅡㅡ you're truly trash
9. [+798, -25] Disgusting of him to be gossiping about his wife with the CEO...
10. [+750, -17] I remember reading a blind item about him having an affair a few months ago, and now we learn that his CEO is a woman... whom he gossiped about his wife to... Ahn Jae Hyun needs to step up and start clarifying things. Goo Hye Sun doesn't have an agency anymore, their agency already took her profile off of their site.
NOTE:Koo Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun's agency have denied rumors of Koo Hye-Sun's contract termination.