Recently, Korean prime minister’s Kim Hyun Chul met with President Mohammad Abdul Hamid of Bangladesh on July 14 to dicuss expansion of bilateral cooperation. There, President Hamid revealed that his grandchildren are actually fans of K-Pop group, BTS!
He first asked for a signed CD of BTS to give to his grandchildren, then admiting that his grandkids are huge K-Pop fans.
My grandchildren loves K-Pop and really likes BTS.
He also said that he had promised his grandchildren that he will take them to Korea one day.
Netizens find this interaction amusing, saying that even in diplomatic talks, BTS is mentioned, and that BTS is truly a Korean treasure. Many are impressed with BTS’s impacts on politics, as well as on society, economy, education, and art.
You have to be proud to be from the same country as BTS.
– Korean Netizen
1. [+200, -2] I also want a CD signed by BTS. I think no one is not interested in BTS. BTS forever~~~!!!
2. [+136, -3] Bangladesh is the 8th largest country in the world. About 170 million people … Now it’s poor, but someday Bangladesh will be a really important country for Korea. BTS is a Korean treasure.
3. [+85, -0] Bangtan is the best in this universe.
4. [+93, -20] Every time I diplomatically, I sell BTS’ name of my country and I don’t really do anything for BTS … This country ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+15, -4] Honestly, BTS deserves to be exempt from military service. It is not easy to change your 20 year old gold. They don’t have any controversy in the past. I really admire that. If in fact the military exemption is difficult, please postpone military service to BTS.
6. [+11, -0] BTS carries the mission of cultural diplomacy ~~
7. [+8, -0] BTS, fighting!
8. [+7, -1] What are the impacts of BTS on politics, society, economy, education and art? It’s 100 times more effective than we can imagine. BTS, that’s amazing. You have to be proud of the same country with BTS ~~~
9. [+6, -0] It’s a true story that BTS is mentioned at every diplomatic meeting ㅋㅋ