OMG

AfreecaTV BJ encounters a dead body on the beach during a live stream

By KpopJoA   22 days ago   63,450   297   23
buzz

AfreecaTV BJ Omae Kim stumbled upon a dead body during a live-stream at Haeundae Beach, Busan.

On May 31 at 3:15 a.m. KST, Omae Kim was recording live when he discovered a man's body, which later identified to be 24-year-old Mr. Seo.

According to the police, Omae Kim walked towards the water thinking that he saw a mannequin floating but shrieked and ran away in horror at the sight of the dead body.

SEE ALSO: Bullied student shares thoughts after finding out about the bully's sudden death

During the live broadcast, Omae Kim reacted to the terrifying situation with the words, "I am so scared right now. I will call emergency here on the spot. It can't be a mannequin, right? I got chills running down my spine," not believing what he had just seen.

About 100 viewers witnessed the scene during the live-stream as police reached the site after receiving the Omae Kim's call, and confirmed the subject to be a dead body.

Police reported that they did not find any evidence of a letter or will by Mr. Seo, nor any injuries or traces of body decay, claiming it had not been long since he had died.

The case is continuing to be investigated with the possibility of it being a murder.

1. Buzz
    2. misc

Black_wind 21 days ago

And that is like the most popular and most visited beach in Busan too......

SUJUshinee4ever 21 days ago

this must be a horrible experience...i hope he doesnt have nightmares about it... feel so bad for him, and the victim too. Hope his family bears the loss with patience

starempress 21 days ago

Wow, totally expected this article to be something totally fake due to AKPs many click-bait titles, never thought it would actually be real. Must be really traumatizing for the viewers... what was the BJ on the beach for in the first place?

dope_5 21 days ago

Oh gosh, I feel so bad for BJ now, imagined how traumatized he must feel seeing that. If I were him, I would be so terrified that I would go out alone for days.

pablo27 21 days ago

WHAT... THE... FUCK?!?!?!

zelo19 21 days ago

That is creepy but boi you didnt have to show the body damn have some respect

NiliriaD zelo19 21 days ago

He thought it was mannequin floating in the water and went up close to see what it was, after seeing what it was he quickly ran back away from it

zelo19 NiliriaD 21 days ago

ohh ok thanks

zelo19 NiliriaD 21 days ago

didn't read that part my bad

meltx 21 days ago

How horrifying....I'm so sorry you had to experience something like that. Please keep us updated on this, KpopJoA and Allkpop.

Envyy 21 days ago

That is SO scary. I'd be traumatized too..

liviekate 21 days ago

wtf????? this is crazy why isnt there more comments on this?

dope_5 liviekate 21 days ago

I think people might have gotten scared by the title. I did too, but I was too curious to find out about what happened.

seochulgoo 21 days ago

sorry but LMAO (RIP, dead man)

vav