Social Media

Yesung shares touching moments from Eunhyuk's military discharge via Instagram live!

By beansss   9 days ago   173,987   52,321   7
Super-Junior,Leeteuk,Shindong,Eunhyuk,Yesung,Donghae

On July 12, Super Junior's Eunhyuk was officially discharged from his mandatory military service! Approximately 1,000 fans, as well as fellow Super Junior members Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, and Donghae, were present to welcome him back!

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] BTS at Super Bowl Halftime show: Yay or Nay?

During his brief interview, Eunhyuk said, "I'm definitely a little bit of both disappointed and relieved. I'm very nervous because I'm in front of the camera for the first time in a long time."

He added, "In a couple of days, Donghae will be discharged. I'm thankful [that he came]. Behind me, there's Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook. I hope they'll return safely."

Among the Super Junior members present, Yesung gaves fans who weren't present at the site a chance to see some of the touching moments of Eunhyuk's discharge through an Instagram Live broadcast! In the clip, Eunhyuk can be seen celebrating with his fellow member Donghae.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk and Donghae will be holding their first schedule on July 23, through a Super Junior D&E fan meeting titled 'Hello Again' taking place at Sejong University in Seoul. Check out the Instagram Live, as well as a few more photos from the site, below!

1. Super Junior
  2. Leeteuk
  3. Shindong
  4. Eunhyuk
  5. Yesung
  6. Donghae

beatz_hl 8 days ago

The girls that record the intagram Live is me "omg HE is crying, my lord" *sobbing as f*

Hyungshi 8 days ago

I still remember the episode of running man where he did he last appearance ... and look he back! I feel old lol

kalimilano 8 days ago

Welcome back Eunhyuk ... so happy  ^___^

josielt3 8 days ago

Don't touch me I'M EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW! My first bias back from enlistment, first ever group coming back together. And can we talk about how happy donghae was to see him? Love that friendship it's so sweet.

Elf_lover 8 days ago

I'm so happy to see Eunhyuk again looking happy, healthy and still handsome. The mateship Eunhae have is so touching, it made me cry. Good to see them smiling again after the sadness of the last few days. Can't wait till Friday for Donghae. SuJu and Eunhae fighting. 😀❤️

Rossela 8 days ago

welcome backkk

Gigi_121 8 days ago

I can't explain how I am feeling right now....so many mixed emotions, I am crying and smiling at the same time. Thats the power which SuJu has over me :D <3 <3 <3 <3

Avery454 Gigi_121 8 days ago

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, ►►►WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

AngelOfLight 8 days ago

YAYYY eunhyuk is back :'D

super_sunbaes 8 days ago

Welcome back! <33

Hidden_KRD_Kiri 9 days ago

Man this was everything, pics felt just like a family reunion for Yesung & Eunhyuk, so adorable. Welcome back Hyuk shi. ^^

just lve