NU'EST's Baekho writes a letter to fans about his father's passing

By jennywill   12 days ago   39,240   9,200   1
NUEST,Baekho

Baekho wrote to his fans about his father's passing.

His father had unfortunately passed away on July 4, and the idol had rushed down to Jeju Island, his hometown. On July 11, he uploaded a handwritten letter to NU'EST's fancafe, thanking his fans for all the support.

SEE ALSO: NU'EST W drop teaser for their special single 'If You'

He wrote,

"Hello, this is Baekho.

I want to first say thank you. When something that I couldn't even dream of happened, I didn't know what to do and I didn't know if it was real. The people who helped me up at that moment were all the people who loved me, and the thoughts of all the fans.

There were many people who came the distance, such as Pledis Entertainment's many employees and artists, to stay by my side. I was also able to gain strength from all the love that fans sent me carefully, and I was so grateful and sorry.

Thanks to you, I was able to send my father on his last journey. If my father knew so many people were giving me strength, he would have been very happy.

I have only received from my fans. I have received love that I can't believe. I have received trust and condolences that most people can't receive in one lifetime. I don't know how to give it all back. Thank you.

I'm sorry that this is all I can say right now. I will be back soon."

We wish the best to Baekho and his family once again.

1. NU'EST
  2. Baekho

Leila_ssss 11 days ago

SOMEONE IS CUTTING THE ONIONS AGAIN! I SWEAR I'M NOT CRYING!

B2UTYCARAT 12 days ago

stay strong kang dongho. your father will always protect and feel so proud of you. take your time to heal. we are always here to support you

msalgarynn 12 days ago

Stay strong baekho ❤️

nymeria24 12 days ago

I'm sure your father has been proud for a long time!! take your time

jhoayo 12 days ago

Take all your time to heal Baekho-ya. We're not going anywhere. We'll be waiting. 😊

Manami_chan 12 days ago

Take your time, and comeback whan you are ready.. we'll be waiting

peach_peacha 12 days ago

during the Vlive of Jr and Aaron it was very sweet that when it comes to Baekho everybody asked if he was ok..i am sure your father is proud of you working so hardps: honestly glad that he can sent his father when Baekho was found and clarified innocent due to the scandal

Linlex 12 days ago

See you soon & U R now well, my son.

Liz3t 12 days ago

We are waiting for you! I hope to see you soon, fine and well. We love you!!! :) <3

kzoldycks 12 days ago

Take all the time you need dear, we'll be waiting patiently and root for you so you don't need to rush. Have a good rest and come back when you feel better :)

just lve