Se7en and Lee Da Hae reportedly enjoyed a public date in the streets of Paris

By KpopJoA   20 days ago   85,298   7,061   42
Se7en,lee-da-hae

On June 2, singer Se7en and actress Lee Da Hae are reportedly spotted together in Paris, France enjoying a lovely date in public.

According to OSEN, the couple was just like any other lovebirds visiting a popular shop and picking up supplies together.

SEE ALSO: Not Just A Novelty: PSY Reconsidered

Last year in September, both stars admitted they are in a relationship, attracting much attention from netizens.

Lee Da Hye has also mentioned her boyfriend on tvN's 'Life Bar' back in February, and expressed much love, saying, "I switched to a positive mentality after receiving Se7en's vibrant energy during my times of difficulty."

It's good to hear that the couple is still going strong!

1. Se7en
    2. Lee Da Hae

tonyc 19 days ago

public date? It's called going outside.... you know.. what normal people do.

HitlerUnicorn 19 days ago

what a good looking couple, wtf

teyling 19 days ago

Wishing a Happy Ending for this beautiful couple,

Bule_Ciel 19 days ago

What is Lee Da Hae dating him? I didnt know that

kalimilano 19 days ago

They look good together .. wish them hapiness forever  *____*

poweroo51 20 days ago

Lee Da Hae is goals... If you've seen her in guesthouse daughters you will know what I mean.

2fat 20 days ago

A gorgeous couple.

krell 2fat 20 days ago

Yes, and the 'SE7EN/Massage Parlor' event is OLD NEWS now. And the reality of it, is that SE7EN was *not* married at the time of it either. Okay, it was a BAD idea ; and PARK HAN BYUL deserved better ; fair enough.

2fat krell 19 days ago

Yeah well. I don't care about that stuff anyway.

Moomoomineelvis 20 days ago

What type of dry tea is this akp? Where are your receipts?

Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

I am not sure if the whore lover Sexen ever brought Park Han Byul to Paris ! and It's not good to hear the whore lover enjoys the good life in Paris with his new doll but Han byul is still alone !

krell Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

Wang_Sejung krell 20 days ago

Yes Yes ! what about communitry ranking of Krevice the troll? sorry ? what you said ? He was banned by AKP for trolling ? Do you know what is the new ID of Krevice the troll ? No ? ask about the troll Krevice to Krell !

krell Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

WANGY = ROI ...

Wang_Sejung krell 20 days ago

So the guy Krevice was existed, I am not lying ! so please tell me now why he is banned ?

llanbull krell 20 days ago

What surprises me is somebody is no.1 than wang_sejung. lol. I never seen than guy comment here before.

Wang_Sejung llanbull 20 days ago

have you ever seen Krevice comment in AKP?

UKihyun krell 19 days ago

Holy shit! There is a Most hated list? How can I get on that?

krell UKihyun 19 days ago

@UKihyun <-- (Joking) You should visit the ILBE . COM website ; and *practice* there for a couple of years! ...

UKihyun krell 19 days ago

Ooh what's that? I'll check it out. apparently i'm already doing a great job because i just checked and I'm already on the hated list! Sadly, i'm also on the liked list. What IS this? I am both loved and hated? Lame! It must be one or the other! I don't know which side to stay on, dark or light. Maybe I'll shoot for light and start saying nice things about Bangtan lol

krell UKihyun 19 days ago

http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2017/05/sbs-under-fire-for-using-ilbe-image-stating-go-to-hell-mr-roh/ ... <-- ILBE . COM is a (Korean) HANGUL Language website. It is notorious for strange S.KOREANS posting odd viewpoints on it.

UKihyun krell 19 days ago

holy crap, that site is like....wow. If only I spoke korean. But at least you can have an opinion there without a legion of teenies sobbing

krell UKihyun 19 days ago

http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2016/05/ilbe-user-sends-a-garland-to-gangnam-station-to-mock-the-recent-bathroom-murder/ ... <-- ILBE user sends a garland to Gangnam Station to mock the recent bathroom murder ... You can get a AKP List of some of the ILBE 'exploits' here --> ... http://www.allkpop.com/tag/ilbe

UKihyun krell 19 days ago

Even before reading it I'm sure it's comedy gold. These people have dark humor like me lol

krell UKihyun 19 days ago

http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2015/03/police-deny-rumors-of-fishcake-ilbe-member-committing-suicide/ ... <-- These ILBE 'Fishcakes Jokers' got put in PRISON for their exploits.

UKihyun krell 19 days ago

Isnt that where everyone in SK except asskissers go? LOL If I lived there I wouldn't even go online. I'd be like "fuck that, snail mail for everyone!" LOL I'd hand write letters to my boyfriend with quill and ink so I cant get arrested

krell UKihyun 19 days ago

http://www. cnn. com/2013/07/02/tech/social-media/facebook-threat-carter/ ... <-- (USA) Teen in jail for months over 'sarcastic' Facebook threat

UKihyun krell 19 days ago

well that's different. what he said was just ASKING to be put under a jail. i mean after all the shit we've been through in this country come on. there are some things that people should just know not to do or say. someone asked if they should play a joke in a airport and i was like "you should already know there is no playing around in there" So this kid got jailed not for a comment but for being criminally dumb lol

bangeryun94 llanbull 19 days ago

They're the same person

krell UKihyun 19 days ago

@UKihyun <-- Perhaps if YOU were in the situation of that USA Teen person ; YOU might feel a bit differently about it. As far as USA 'Freedom of Speech ; the WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH is worth considering --> ... https://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church/

UKihyun krell 19 days ago

*I* would never be in that person's situation because I would never even think to say something that messed up. The kind of people who joke that way tend to be suffering from some form of psychosis or personality disorder, the very type of people who actually follow through with things like that. And even if he is healthy mentally, which i cant imagine, he lacks basic common sense. There are some things you just dont say, no matter what. Even as a joke. What he said was beyond dark, it was highly disturbed and showed a lack of basic moral fiber. The fact that he even said it was enough to give any person serious concern. He HAD to be put in jail, just so he understood that there are consequences in life and that he shouldn't even let his thinking go down that route. Kpop stars act like their fans say jailworthy things and are such dark and twisted people. THIS IS WHAT A JAILWORTHY THING LOOKS LIKE. For once I can say, the reaction to what this person said was not overstated even a little bit. This is the only case in which words should be treated as harmful. I don't know what's wrong with that person, even as a teenager he should know there are lines that you simply don't cross. Maybe he is mentally ill, but i cant really can't relate. A little jail time was exactly what he should have gotten, to bring his ass back to reality and get him thinking about the fact that there are consequences that he will face should he get any ideas. But don't ask me to sympathize with someone like that. I can't do it. I know you all think I'm a terrible person for calling a girl group member a pathetic hot pants wearing joke, and think that I should be in a jail cell too, but guess what? there is a WORLD of difference between me and that guy. You all just lack the ability to see it.

UKihyun krell 19 days ago

You know, I used to consider myself as unoffendable. there's never been anything that anyone here has said to me that offended me before, Until just now. Even putting me in the same league as that guy or implying that I could even be in his situation is really offensive. For the first time I feel offended. Unlike that kid, I have sense and strong morals, whether you think I do or not. But I'm not going to cry about it, I'm just going to leave. If people are that stupid that they think there's no difference between me and a person who would say the kind of thing that guy said, I shouldn't be talking to that type of person. Hanging out around people who don't recognize or understand key distinctions in life or people will get you in trouble. That's another fact of life, and the people on this board are so dumb they will definitely cause problems to others. But they won't cause problems for me, because I won't be here.

krell UKihyun 19 days ago

@UKihyun <-- I did read your last two above messages here. I see it a bit differently ; but YOU are surely entitled to your viewpoints. NOT really interested in a 'Freedom of Speech' discussion ; other than to observe that it is a COMPLEX issue for ALL nations. Looking to 'close this down' ; hope that is okay. After all, this has NOT that much to do with K-pop Music ; as I see it. (Joking) But I feel *certain* that you will 'find a way' onto the 'AKP HATED' COMMUNITY RANKING ; if you desire that ...

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 18 days ago

Wang_Sejung Friday, June 10, 2016 This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

bangeryun94 18 days ago

☺😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😛😜🙅🙅🙅🙅🙈🙉🙊👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬

Wang_delulu_XD bangeryun94 9 days ago

And now the demon wangy was purged too :D

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

I can't wait until you're unbanned. I've got a special surprise for you, you dick sucking pig fucker. You think you hate me, you lying fuck? You'll stay miserable here forever.

UKihyun krell 7 days ago

i dont really care what you do or think, but i do have to thank you. thanks to you, i have realized the true tiny brained reject status nature of you people on this site and I no longer come here to do anything except express how much i dislike you all LOL it gives me giggles

UKihyun bangeryun94 7 days ago

aw what an angry little Annie

krell UKihyun 7 days ago

@UKihyun <-- Okay! YOU DA ONE !!! ...

UKihyun bangeryun94 6 days ago

You said you couldn't wait to play with me, well how did that work out for you? How did you like what happens when you try to play with me? Huh Annie? You were whining "that's so low, how could you make fun of someone who loooooost someoneneeeee" lol You didn't seem to be having fun annie. Wasn't it as fun as you had anticipated? I hope so, but should you want more play I'm available any time. Don't try act badass to me. I'm not some average bitch: I don't HAVE limits. Sympathy? Don't have it. I'm good at a lot of things but i'm the best at causing PAIN. Thats my #1 talent. Someone should have told you. But I'm sure now you know who you are dealing with.

iisstf28 20 days ago

Good luck with that, gurl...

vav