BTS name the activities they want to do with their fans

By yckim124   26 days ago   89,533   25,485   15
bts

ARMYs, here are the things that BTS wants to do with you!

SEE ALSO: BTS and 'Goblin' OST dominate Gaon charts in the first half of 2017

BTS sat down for an interview with KBS 2TV 'One Night of TV Entertainment' prior to their attendance to '2017 Billboard Music Awards'. The segment was aired on the June 2 episode.

During the interview, the members of BTS are asked, "How do you want to spend time with your fans?"

V was the first to answer, saying, ''I want to have a meal with my fans at a restaurant. I'll pay for it." Rap Monster answered next, "I want to rent a cafe and chat with our fans, and ask, 'How was life?', 'How did you become a BTS fan?'"

The boys also expressed excitement about their attendance at 'BBMA'. J-Hope commented, "We are stepping on the red carpet of 'Billboard Music Awards' which we only dreamt about.'' He added, "I hope we receive an award today.''

Once again, congrats to BTS for winning 'Top Social Artist' at '2017 BBMA'!

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

veilless 25 days ago

i legit believe it that namjoon would be actually super interested in all of our lives and hopes and dreams. how precious is that. if i ever had the chance to spend some time with them, i'd love to play some games they usually do during gayos. i want the full dork experience and all.

zelo19 25 days ago

Lol I'd cry but imagine the chaos no one will be able to get a question in if we all go to a restaurant

VeronicaVenus 26 days ago

And yet its only a dream =,)

dope_5 26 days ago

I low key be like

UKihyun 26 days ago

I want to bake kookies with kookies

BBVIP2006 26 days ago

I really want to have a talk with RM bc he is so knowledgeable. But it's only a dream.

shizun BBVIP2006 25 days ago

I would like that too. I feel that it would be an interesting conversation.

chirel 26 days ago

I read the title and my mind went straight into the gutter. No need to judge me because I'm judging myself. Anyway, their answers were cute. I wish international fans had fanmeet opportunities like korean ARMYs.

speedbaldwin 26 days ago

international fans be like

Shitdowntaehyung speedbaldwin 26 days ago

that literately is me right now

OGTrashKan 26 days ago

😀😀😀

Moomoomineelvis 26 days ago

Ugh they are so fucking awesomeeeeeee Ily oppas!

forever