Pictorials

T-ara's Hyomin shows off her smokin' hot bod 'InStyle'

By KpopJoA   25 days ago   56,760   2,346   148
Hyomin

Fashion magazine 'InStyle' revealed seductive black and white photos of T-ara's Hyomin posing nude for their June issue.

The idol singer struck dynamic poses makings dreamy expressions wearing racy black lingerie and exposing her sexy back and stunning long legs.

It appears Hyomin took the time off to take care of her body exercising daily and eating nutritious foods. "Prior to the comeback, I focused on going on a lemon detox for about 4-7 days and consumed a restricted diet consisting of sweet potatoes, chicken breast, and vegetables," said Hyomin.

SEE ALSO: T-ara's Hyomin takes her fancy super car for a spin!

T-ara is scheduled to greet fans with a new release on June 14. Meanwhile, check out Hyomin's smokin' hot photos below.

naver news, topstarnews

1. Hyomin
    2. instyle

julian09 24 days ago

wow Hyomin !! im surprised it made the top of the list, hope this means everyone is paying attention to T-ara as well for their final comeback !!

eager_beaver 24 days ago

I'm happy that this article is the most discussed one today.

crystalCassie91 24 days ago

I'm not a hater here.. But Am I the only one who finds her too skinny?? Like she has no curves, I fail to find that attractive. I also think it's really sad that her body should even be considered a standard for beauty.. Korea's beauty standards are way too unhealthy in my opinion..

Slaip178 crystalCassie91 24 days ago

Her arms in the last picture may give the appearance that she is skinny, but she is not that much..

eager_beaver crystalCassie91 24 days ago

Maybe you're not the only one who finds her too skinny, from a subjective perspective. There are people who like fuller figures. But physically and medically speaking, she's not too skinny. She has a normal, slim body. Human animals are naturally speaking quite slim, and our bodies have evolved to survive well while slim. In a world with a lot of food, and as a result few people who are slim, people are just losing perspective on how slim people can naturally be. We have started expecting people to have more layers of fat because that's what we see everywhere. But in actuality people can be very slim in a completely healthy way.

April_vicious 24 days ago

😍 💖 She is so bomb 😛 I'm ready for t-ara's comeback pleaseeeee 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Hyeriioo 24 days ago

Damn girl <3

pink_oracle 24 days ago

Hyomin's solo activities are picking up, she also did a spread for Dazed, modelled for Adidas and I think she's doing a Gucci shoot. Looks like she has a good future post T-ara.

HonestAlpaca 24 days ago

DAMN

xxStrlght 24 days ago

A goddess.

robin1 24 days ago

She's built like an ironing board.

krell robin1 24 days ago

@robin1 <-- As in, *BETTER* than YOU ; I will guess ...

krell 24 days ago

This MAY be T-ARA4's *last* comeback in S.KOREA ; or anywhere else. Which, I would argue that T-ARA in general (with Original 6 and now the 4 members) is giving their FANS a *lot* better 'exit behavior' than *most* K-pop Groups do it. Considering that T-ARA was *not* all that well treated by 'general' K-pop Fans in S.KOREA (due to their Member 'friction event' of 2012); this is to their CREDIT, as I see it.

robin1 krell 24 days ago

Let's hope it's their last one. They suck.

krell robin1 24 days ago

@robin1 <-- On your AKP PROFILE ; you ask --> "AKP why you always ban me? LOL" ... <-- It 'surely' is a 'MYSTERY' to me too! ...

AlainaExo_OT12 krell 22 days ago

What do u mean? Even if I don't understand, like what u said. Ive seen a few of Robin1s comments and they are sarcastic, offending or just silly, so I'm not really liking him. But anyways...😅

krell AlainaExo_OT12 21 days ago

@AlainaExo_OT12 said --> "(@robin1) I'm not really liking him." ... <-- Yes, @robin1 is a TROLL ; is what I am meaning to communicate it. I was using 'humor' to express 'FALSE shock' that AKP would BAN @robin1.

AlainaExo_OT12 krell 21 days ago

😂😁

krell AlainaExo_OT12 20 days ago

You should 'check out' the FORUMS side of AKP too.

AlainaExo_OT12 krell 20 days ago