Jia says she cried often and thought about quitting when she was in miss A

By yckim124   21 days ago   54,370   2,849   84
miss-A,Jia

Jia opened up about the struggles she faced during her miss A days.

According to a Taiwanese media outlet, Jia recently talked about her past days in JYP Entertainment and said, "My knees aged quickly because I engaged in rigorous dancing ever since I started training in 2006." She also revealed, "I had a lot of concerns about my career as my trainee days got longer."

SEE ALSO: Samuel Kim relays his feelings about the fans petition after failing to make the Top 11 on 'Produce 101'

Jia shared that her concerns continued even after her debut. She explained, "After I debuted in the girl group miss A in 2010, I gained great popularity but I was often scolded by J.Y. Park. I used to call fellow member Fei crying and out of anger, I often said I want to quit. But I was kept from making a wrong decision thanks to Fei's warm encouragement and advice."

She added, "Fei's advice held me together. She's still a best friend who I frequently talk to."

Last year in May, Jia decided not to renew her contract with JYP Entertainment. She's currently promoting in China under Chinese agency Banana Plan Entertainment

1. miss A
    2. Jia

herroworld 20 days ago

Good on her for leaving! I wish her nothing but the best in her future <3 she deserves it

Fantastic7 20 days ago

i mean when your younger ones bring in more attention and mula you treat them with aegyo

kaylahyuna 20 days ago

JYP is only nice to the moneymakers. Sorry to all of you JYP fans, but if you've followed him since over 10 years ago, you would know all he cares about is money making business. He also doesn't manage any of the groups or solo artists so if you're successful within his company, he will surely dote on you more than the ones who don't. He can easily turn his back on his artists, too, after milking them for money. I used to be a huge fan of him, huge fan, always thought he was the best CEO along with YG, but after 2010, I was convinced otherwise.

mikaay kaylahyuna 20 days ago

So true, still waiting for 15&...

liviekate 20 days ago

doesnt that photo look like shes in some sort of horror movie where the mannequins come to life and steal your identity, starting with your clothes

liviekate 20 days ago

look at how they both just turned to stare at her. this is so incredibly unintentionally scary.

namjoomomo 20 days ago

ey, you all who thought JYP just love money maker, please, shut up. You do not even know him, or even meet him. What I know, its not always his fault. He is being nice to DAY6 command them because of their ability in making nice music. So, I conclude that he is being nice to they who succes. Suzy had success to increase Miss A popularity by her act and successful drama although Miss A have been popular sice 'Bad Girl, Good Girl'..

anotherSONE namjoomomo 20 days ago

considering what happen to the gg that introduce me to KPOP (WG with Nobody), naah you dont know any better than us

Classico 20 days ago

Wow, how ungrateful. Suzy did all the work and was contractually obliged to share income with you. You became stinking rich by doing nothing.

grifsnax Classico 20 days ago

kinda harsh, money isn't everything. she already was getting no love from the fans + getting scolded at work... its gotta be rough being in that position + being contractually forced to continue.

LayZi 20 days ago

I think he scolded her because he want her to do well. And I don't think Suzy got a special treatment from JYPE but she got from the public.

PeterS 20 days ago

Lots of chinese crybabies.  Look, you got your fame.  You got your money at the end of the day.  MORE than any other person would have had a chance to do.  Now you have a career in China.  Why smear the people who got you there?  Is it some bullshit CHINA politics paying her to smear KOREAN KPOP?  This is why Korea should NEVER employ china people from CHINA ever again.  They have very bad work ethics and this just proves it.  All you idiots just drinking this propaganda bullshit up by China, you better screw your head on better and think about why a person who now is an entertainer in China would have any reason to smear the very people who got her the fame and fortune that she sits on now, going forward.

bambamgot7 PeterS 20 days ago

I feel like fans are easily manipulated by chinese idols. They've brainwashed them to thinking they get unfairly treated compared to korean idols. Then... once they get the fame and training from Korean audience... they go back to China. It's easier for a foreign idol to break into Korean entertainment industry than it would if they just stayed in China competing with native chinese people.

karakamilia 20 days ago

JYP is only nice to money makers. WG's were his favorite for a long period of time. He considered Sunye his precious daughter. He spoiled Suzy with everything. Now, he jokes around with TWICE. He's cool with 2PM but they say that he's so mean at the same time. GOT7 stated that they're jealous of how he treats Suzy and TWICE compared to the way he treats them. Kind of funny lol. I'm sorry Jia !  <3

booitsjwu karakamilia 20 days ago

GOT7 makes more money than Twice does.

anotherSONE karakamilia 20 days ago

you should say sorry too to WG ^_^

karakamilia booitsjwu 20 days ago

I know. I only said GOT7 are jealous of they he treats TWICE & Suzy. Sooo?

jtv612 karakamilia 19 days ago

Ya he goes through phases. He didn't even help promote Wonder Girls 'Why So Lonely' cause he was focused on Unnies shut up. He only shared something after they publicly stated he didn't congratulate them once.

booitsjwu karakamilia 19 days ago

You said JYP is only nice to moneymakers but GOT7 are bigger moneymakers than Twice. What are you talking about?

Winston 20 days ago

i guess if it was not for Fei, miss A might have lost Jia even earlier

forever