Variety

Hani and Bomi open up about not having celebrity friends

By elliefilet   20 days ago   69,584   3,500   17
A-Pink,Bomi,EXID,Hani

EXID's Hani and A Pink's Bomi opened up about friendships with other celebrities on the May 5th pilot episode of 'Secret Variety Training Center'.

SEE ALSO: A Pink reportedly making a comeback at the end of June!

Hani and Bomi were given the task to draw each other's portraits, and Bomi shared, "I don't have many celebrity friends. I only hang out with the friends in my neighborhood." Hani agreed, "I don't have any celebrity friends that I can really open up to."

Hani continued, "I'm a celebrity, but I'm uncomfortable around celebrities. I still don't fully realize that I am one. On 'Weekly Idol', I tried my best not to show it. Aren't you slow to open up to people too?"

The A Pink member answered, "I'm like that as well." Maybe they can be friends?

1. A Pink
  2. Bomi
  3. EXID
  4. Hani
  5. secret variety training center

belle76 20 days ago

lol all you guys commenting below that you thought hani or bomi were friends with so-and-so. do you really think you can determine the depth of someone's friendship with another just by watching their interactions in front of a camera?? majority of what's portrayed in the media are either lies or over-exaggerated. once the cameras are off, who knows what happens. You can be friendly with someone but not necessarily friends. I'm friendly with majority of my co-workers at my part-time job (we joke around a lot and chat), but besides 1 of them, i don't talk/see to them outside of work or consider any of them my real friends

cocomonkey belle76 18 days ago

Agreed!

voidending 20 days ago

All the assumed close friendships, down the drain.

ohsoshay 20 days ago

wasn't bomi close with nana

katiririn 20 days ago

I thought Hani was friends with Heechul and VIXX's Ken....

Iamalittledai5y katiririn 18 days ago

She is shy around Heechul though. He has a big personality. And a girl really wouldn't open up to guy friend unless they were really close.

mdhen01 20 days ago

I thought her and heechul were cool on Weekly Idol...

wewlad mdhen01 20 days ago

heechuls cool with everyone tho making him not truly cool with anyone unless theres that super high tier group of friends he keeps himself with.

hellogrey 20 days ago

Woah bomi + hani combination.

phillyboy 20 days ago

I'll be their friend

kpoplolita 20 days ago

U cN know many ppl and hsng out with them but thst doesnt mean they csn be ur real friends especially in this industry where it can be hard to get a read of their intentions. I can see many ppl wanting to be THEIR friends  that should only make them more cautious. Not everyone needs to know abt ur private affairs. Some idols are told by their company to become friends with A for publicity and getting more fans

Exo_Leia 20 days ago

Wow, I'm really surprised at that, but I understand it. Doesn't really matter though, as long as you have some friends (celeb or not) who you can really trust

chiyasuho 20 days ago

didnt bomi have a friend? I forgot her name but she did hangout with her. And also ravi is her friend IIhoon too.

kpoplolita chiyasuho 20 days ago

Bomi has btob boys as her friends too but girlfrienfs are differsnt than guyfriends

totes