$3.3 million USD and more jaw-dropping prices of the artwork owned by G-Dragon revealed

By yckim124   25 days ago   141,497   17,363   180
G-Dragon

Not only T.O.P but fellow Big Bang member G-Dragon is also known for his love for art. In fact, G-Dragon enjoys sharing photos of the unique artwork he owns via social media. Based on his artistic Instagram posts, netizens did some research and found out the jaw-dropping prices of his art collection.

Get ready to be surprised. Check out G-Dragon's artsy, and very pricey artworks below!

SEE ALSO: G-Dragon worries fans with social media post

'Millionaire Nurse' by Richard Prince hanging above G-Dragon's head revealed to have been sold for $3,301,000 USD.

'Big John' by George Condo sold for $948,500 USD.

'Jean Louis' 4-piece collection by George Condo that is laid out on the floor was sold for $370,000 USD.

And below is how the expensive pieces of art are displayed inside G-Dragon's home.

1. G-Dragon

BTS_slays__life 23 days ago

Am I the only person who was looking at his toes in the 3rd pic. The pinky toe is sooo weird. I love you though G.

Skyepop 24 days ago

I always think you shouldn't buy art as an investment or simply because its expensive. Buy it because you really love it. If it goes up in value then good, if not you have at least got something you appreciate.

kpoplolita Skyepop 23 days ago

he loves it thats why he bought it. hes not into buying and seling like top. top has a full on museum but they both love art, hence their unique eye .

kpoplolita Skyepop 23 days ago

but i agree with u ing eneral, but it is the least risky businessinvestment

ShayMin 24 days ago

Can you pay my bills?

snsdtwinkle 24 days ago

Is this what you do when you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it?

TSSZZ snsdtwinkle 24 days ago

Apart from his taste, art is actually a good investment, this just proves that he actually knows what he's doing with his money

snsdtwinkle TSSZZ 24 days ago

Alright... we all have different opinions so... if you say so...

judyi snsdtwinkle 23 days ago

I would too if i was that blessed. He evens said he doesn't even look at his finances. When he is offered the company's Credit Card he said it was pointless. When the fortune teller said he'll make more money he was like "but i don't need anymore" I think he finds happiness is things that are unique and speak out to him, cuss i think they are hella ugly except for the Nurse painting to be honest. LOL

snsdtwinkle judyi 23 days ago

Interesting...

argie62 24 days ago

That kind of artwork hanging around would honestly make me not be able to live alone.

JeffBenson 24 days ago

Art is an investment that pays beautiful dividends .... Go G!!!!  (pls stay away from Taeyeon I love her).

LAFF92 JeffBenson 24 days ago

Staying away? He should at least show an interest first, LOL. Agree, good investment that surely pays off. I remember looking at these kind of paintings at Met years ago.

ellagkpopunnie 24 days ago

I am strangely attracted to eccentric art pieces as well! Hahaha but I'm broke so I just look em up on youtube and do surrealism myself

imJooyeon ellagkpopunnie 24 days ago

Well, that's pretty cool cause at least you have talent to go and paint it yourself. I have zero skills, so I just go online, and shamefully click and print it.

ellagkpopunnie imJooyeon 24 days ago

Haha I haven't been painting for very long (just transitioned from charcoal haha) so it's still a bit new to me. The good thing with surrealism though is that even if you know it's bad, it's still ok (bec surrealism 😂)

jlaysone 24 days ago

Weird Photos LMAO.. !  XD

sicupidcipid 24 days ago

Wow... He's one lucky guy. Join YG is the best choice. Now, everyone wants to be like him. Fans admire him. Haters secretly want to be like him. Not to mention, how many idols look at him as their idol. Even one is talented but if s/he is in the wrong place, it would be such a waste. Daebak.

WonderSara 24 days ago

It's his own money he can do whatever he wants

omelas