Variety

T.O.P reveals how many girlfriends he's had + his strict criteria for women he'd date

By alice101   25 days ago   294,964   23,957   116

Big Bang's T.O.P revealed how many people he's dated!

On December 28 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star,' T.O.P discussed his love life in detail. He said, "I've dated two and had a 'some' with one person."

T.O.P explained, "Since I was 19, I've dated exactly three people. Nobody knows the one I had a 'some' with. Right now, I am single."

SEE ALSO: T.O.P sheds tears talking about temporarily leaving Big Bang for enlistment

He also revealed that he only dates women who don't drink by saying, "I like to drink, but I like women who don't drink. But they cannot stand me."

T.O.P stated, "I once dated a girl who loves to drink. We dated for 3-4 years, but I had no memories with her. Because of alcohol, we always blacked out. Since that, I try to date girls who don't drink. But when I drink, I turn off my phone."

He also said, "When I date, I don't want to get close to the other person. When I look back, I like the moments when we were not close. I like her to be always be there for me. I like it when she doesn't get in my business too much. I like speaking formally to her and not becoming too close," to which Kim Gu Ra responded, "You should date a government employee," making everyone laugh.

1. T.O.P
    2. radio star

Sleel 20 days ago

Or, you know, you could just not drink to the blackout point. It's pointless to get so messed up you can't remember what you did. If you can't remember, it may as well not have happened. Nice pleasant smiley buzz is easy to carry. Then you can both have a tipple. And remember it.

MissKingdomVII 24 days ago

Ok he's talented and nice to look at. But damn he sounds like a miserable person to date.

yoyoluvtop 24 days ago

what does the 'some' mean?

DuniaWu yoyoluvtop 24 days ago

Depending on who is using the term it can be two people that are not quite at the stage to call each other bf/gf but are basically dating, another definition is friends with benefits, and a third definition is two people who are dating but don't claim it for various reasons. Because he said she wasn't a gf but a some it was probably friends with benefits

Jadewashere64 yoyoluvtop 20 days ago

Basically there's "Something" there, but not there. More than friends, but not lovers

whatever101 25 days ago

right now there's only woman in TOP's life that is always there for him, will never cheat on him, and brings him comfort when he's feeling down

PhanPhan08 whatever101 24 days ago

A Jeanneret is always a good choice for him...

Vincent_False 25 days ago

I think he's really insecure. TOP didnt like people touching him because he used to be called fat and he doesn't really like showing skin either. I also recall him saying he wants an educated woman who doesn't use much profanity.

fairypanda 25 days ago

even if I don't date him, but my condition right now, fit his criteria

Moogirl 25 days ago

Oh never drink again ladies or gentlemans

shannnnt 25 days ago

Wow it must be hard to date him no matter how hot he is. That being said, I would try it though I don't drink hahaha

youcangoeatshit 25 days ago

Okay may he be happily single forever <3

MissKingdomVII youcangoeatshit 24 days ago

I know right. lol

lume90 25 days ago

What does having a 'some' with someone mean?

DuniaWu lume90 24 days ago