Social Media

Kim Ji Min gets criticized for talking about Yoochun on TV

By alim17   25 days ago   55,927   2,199   69
Yoochun,kim-ji-min

Comedian Kim Ji Min talked about Yoochun, whom she claimed to be close to, on the December 26 airing of Channel A's 'Heard It Through the Grapevine,' but since then, seems to be getting hate from netizens.

She had said that she was a bit close to the star so had been surprised to hear about his sexual assault controversy.  After viewing that, some netizens went to her recent SNS post to leave comments.

SEE ALSO: Blackmailers in Yoochun's sexual assault case sentenced to penal servitude

One netizen wrote, "I wonder if you said you were close but all you knew about the situation was the stuff they talked about on TV.  If she were really close, she would never have mentioned him in that way.  Not taking advantage of somebody you say you're close to in order to make money is human nature."

Other netizens wrote, "If you're human, you shouldn't say stuff like that," "It must be nice because now you've become a Hallyu comedian [after talking about him like that]," "Your imprudent words have harmed Yoochun," and more.

1. Yoochun
    2. Kim Ji Min

Jadewashere64 20 days ago

I agree. When I first read what she said, I was like Wtf?? Who says that about someone they're supposedly "Close to".

crazyft 24 days ago

she didnt say anything wrong tho...

dhila269 25 days ago

if she can't say anything at the very beginning then don't say anything AT ALL! even as close as junsu and the rest artists that are OBVIOUSLY close to yoochun, they don't say anything, what is she??? a veerrrrryyy close friend huh?? i don't mind for a few words, but at least let's mind on whatever you wanna say, want you should mentioned... as a fans, we know its obvious yoochun is mannerly towards elders... what are you, as a friend, should know is what we don't know... shame on herself! DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL KIM JIMIN-SSHI!

krell dhila269 24 days ago

KIM JI MIN did *not* say anything that 'bad' somehow about YOOCHUN (my view). The reality is that YOOCHUN was a 'regular' customer at *legal* 'Private Member' HOOKER BAR Clubs. Which, YOOCHUN is doing that while *simultaneously* serving in the S.KOREAN MILITARY in a somewhat 'coveted' (my view) POLICE job. TOP (BigBang) will be serving in S.K MILITARY in *same* situation; you *apply* to get that POLICE position. Anyway, it LOOKS BAD, in my view, what YOOCHUN did it. NOT ILLEGAL though.

krell dhila269 24 days ago

https://www. huzlers. com/bill-gates-drops-billion-dollars-strip-club-microsoft-colleagues/ ... <-- As added observation, BILL GATES (MICROSOFT Founder = USA Multi-BILLIONAIRE USD) has supposedly been a LONG TIME 'fan' of 'STRIP BARS' in the USA. Dating back to when MICROSOFT was a 'sub-contracting' firm (say 100 employees) for IBM Corportation, But, that I know of it, these were PUBLIC 'Hooker Bars' that anyone could enter them. Do NOT know how anyone feels about BILL GATES as a 'role model' for their children. But, I could WISH that MY BANK ACCOUNT had a BALANCE as BIG as BILL GATES has it! ... ;-)

ketisanmo krell 24 days ago

Did you even follow the case closely. stop spreading reports whose reporters have already been reprimanded by their Koea Journalism control body.

ketisanmo 24 days ago

*Korea*

krell ketisanmo 24 days ago

@ketisanmo <-- I stated that YOOCHUN (and his friends) were 'regular users' of 'Private Membership Exotic Dance Clubs.' And that it was LEGAL for YOOCHUN to use them.

ketisanmo krell 24 days ago

Give me the reference ... cos I do followed the case very closely.

ketisanmo 24 days ago

I can forward it to the relevant data collecting team

krell ketisanmo 23 days ago

http://netizenbuzz. blogspot. com/2016/06/women-assaulted-by-park-yoochun-give.html ... <-- "Women assaulted by Park Yoochun give interviews of what happened" ... My point, again, is that *apparently* YOOCHUN was some kind of 'regular' at these 'Private Member' HOOKER BAR Clubs. Again, NOTHING ILLEGAL, you can like it as much as you want.

krell ketisanmo 23 days ago

http://kpopkfans. blogspot. com/2016/06/short-explanation-of-body-show-that.html ... <-- "Short explanation of a 'body show' that Yoochun enjoyed" ... My impression, YOOCHUN seemed a *regular patron* of these 'Private Member Clubs' at the time the accusations took place. YOOCHUN was *not* found guilty of *anything* however. And it is *not* illegal to be 'regular patron' of this type of club.

ketisanmo krell 23 days ago

What impression did he gave that he is a regular patron. receipt? any way your full comments have been forwarded to the data team. thanks

ketisanmo 23 days ago

cos the reporter of those article have been reprimanded as stated

krell ketisanmo 23 days ago

@ketisanmo <-- My *impression* is that YOOCHUN is *was* a 'regular' at these 'Private Club HOOKER BARS.' I suspect that is an accurate description; and probably WHY that he was 'targeted' as he was by those women with rape accusations. And as I said in an above message, BILL GATES (MICROSOFT = Windows OS) is also *somewhat* of a 'supporter' of STRIP BARS (so nudity) in the USA. Trying to be 'even handed' here. NOT as though YOOCHUN is the *only* person to ever be a (likely) 'regular patron' of PRIVATE CLUBS that feature female 'erotic' behavior for a 'TIP FEE' ($$$$). And NOTHING ILLEGAL about that either.

ketisanmo krell 23 days ago

You are spreading something that has already been proven false by the korea Inournalism board. FYI Dispatch is one of those singled out.

ketisanmo 23 days ago

Since it has already been dealt with.. any future spreading of this articke by others will be held accountable for defamation cases as warned by his legal team

krell ketisanmo 23 days ago

@ketisanmo <-- I *doubt* very much that I am spreading anything FALSE, in terms of YOOCHUN *likely* be a *regular patron' of 'Private Club HOOKER BARS.' I will admit that I have NOT ever *SEEN PERSONALLY* YOOCHUN in any of them. But look, YOU can ADMIRE YOOCHUN as much as you want! ... :-) ... Again, NOTHING ILLEGAL in what YOOCHUN was doing it.

ketisanmo krell 23 days ago

It is okay, lets just let the data team worked it out then.

krell ketisanmo 23 days ago

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/police-confirm-dna-evidence-in-1st-sexual-assault-case-is-match-to-yoochun ... <-- "Police confirm DNA evidence in 1st sexual assault case is match to Yoochun" ... This does NOT prove that YOOCHUN did rape anyone. But it DOES prove that YOOCHUN had some kind of 'interaction' with this woman. Again, my *impression* is that YOOCHUN *was* at the time a 'regular patron' of these 'Private Member HOOKER BAR' Clubs. YOU can see it all as you choose.

ketisanmo krell 23 days ago

I am not going to comment but just forwarding all all posts to them for them to decide.

ketisanmo 23 days ago

all your posts.

clarissaxd 25 days ago

wait what did she say? *wvr she said she doesnt deserve yoochun!*

dhila269 clarissaxd 25 days ago

exactly! >:(

wexonex3 25 days ago

Poor Yoochun, people still talking about him to get what they want.. just leave him alone ... you all ruined his career

ketisanmo 25 days ago

The Knetizen said it all too well....

melon 25 days ago

I doubt she's close and if she was she's a terrible person by nature. No friend would bring such negative thing up again. Why she did that? So people will watch her

MeniNova melon 25 days ago

Exactly! And I think netizens are angry also because no one spoke up for him when he was getting dragged in public by naysayers.

cjnvm melon 25 days ago

It's difficult because it's such a sensitive situation that I think Yoo Chun supporters are upset about attention being brought to the scandal by Kim Ji Min after it seemed to have died down. Although I do get why Yoo Chun supporters are upset with her since saying she is "shocked" implies that Yoo Chun holds some accountability for his situation (which, c'mon, he does) I think she cares for him as a person and was just shocked that he would be in the news for that type of situation.

Julian5 25 days ago

For the 1st time I agree with k-netizens! She s probably seeking for attention! & Yuchun doesnt have kind of friends

LoveBomForever1 25 days ago

I find that social media photo creepy..looks creppy, sorry.

bangeryun94 25 days ago

I must be feverish.  Gonna agree with those who criticised her.

hi dad hat