G-Dragon's 2nd 'Coup D'etat' teaser pic released!

August 27, 2013 @ 3:22 am
by elliefilet
  • 0
  • 0
  • 86
  • 16137
  • 0
Following SeungriBig Bang's G-Dragon is gearing up for his own release!

In his first teaser picture, G-Dragon let fans know that he would be releasing 'Coup D'Etat' very soon. In his latest teaser, he's finally revealed that they should be looking forward to date of September 2! Before then, he'll unveil the track at his 'One of a Kind' solo concert in Seoul on August 30-September 1.

How excited are you for his 'Coup D'Etat', and what do you think about the ninja concept?

SEE ALSO: G-Dragon's 'Coup D'etat' is coming very soon according to new teaser pic!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 86 comments

Sort by:

psycho-d
· Posted August 28, 2013 @ 12:19 pm

as much as i love Gd & Big Bang, they becoming more weird for me :(  its like they try to become Western so much & different from any other idol ... well, in korean word definition *tryhard ... i hate that word, but i think its a reality i must accept ...

still, GOODLUCK with your upcoming comeback Kwon Ji Young ! please stop becoming *too unique ...

fillintheblanks
· Posted August 29, 2013 @ 2:21 pm
Eh? But in my case when I first encountered KPop and saw them I already thought that they have huge Western influence, especially in their hip hop, mixed with their style and genre and I easily related and liked them greatly because of that. These two groups were actually my reason for liking KPop. :) And that's why if there will be a group to debut in the West or US Big Bang and 2NE1 will be likely to be a succes. And since they are into hip hop genre more of course it will be more Western influenced since the genre originated there and the most popular hip hop acts are there. You know when you are a fan of something that you tend to adapt them and your style be influenced greatly? It's actually inevitable. :3

21stgeneration
· Posted August 28, 2013 @ 10:03 am

LOL!

hiheeel
· Posted August 28, 2013 @ 9:19 am

A day before my birthday !!!

foreveralocket
· Posted August 28, 2013 @ 3:08 am

i sent this to my best friend (he likes kpop but not to into it, he has all the "club/ hot beat" songs on his ipod i made him listen to) but we've been waiting to hear this album since like... when one of a kind first came out LOL!!! we really want to hear that new song niliria ft missy elliot as a studio version. So i sent him this pic and he was so pissed off! HE THOUGHT IT SAID COUPON LMAOOOO. Poor kid always looking for a discount ._.

cuteemcdeck
· Posted August 28, 2013 @ 12:05 am

This picture is gorge I really love it.. I came in for the pic tbh..the news to me was just extra xD

liannangel2004
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 11:37 pm

He looks super gorgeous!

foreverangel
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 10:48 pm

I can't wait for it to come out! I am loving the ninja outfit but I'm not to sure about the make-up part o.0

alex314
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 10:11 pm

I started to hate what GD has been doing,.. He is slowly transfering to GaGa which I dont thinks its art at all,.. I want him to retern the man we knew

babyblackjack
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 8:15 pm

OMFG~! THIS NEEDS TO HURRY UUUP~! I'M SO EXCITED :D

justlovethemusic
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 8:01 pm

Ommgee so excited!!!

kimmispeaks
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 5:43 pm

I really can't wait to see this music video. The music snippet sounded so awesome and the visuals are really interesting!

xiahtic-star1
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 4:40 pm

Don't take me wrong, GD is my bias in BigBang. However, i find it really funny to see a ninja with eyeliner.

Hope Coup d' Etat as successful as one of a kind.

JayAn
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 5:19 pm
it's kind of strange to say, but I wouldn't mind to see this ninja to wade into my home and have fight with him LOL rap fight or maybe dance...lol my imagination from when I first saw this picture xD

iam2ne1yearsold
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 4:34 pm

mandygbabe
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 2:19 pm

OH MY G BOY i love it <3 can't wait

kr-usent
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 1:39 pm

It's the 27th when I posted this. I don't wanna wait five days for this!

fillintheblanks
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 1:34 pm

He performed one of his new songs with Missy Elliot at the KCON. No title yet. STill freakin awesome ^^

foreveralocket
· Posted August 28, 2013 @ 3:05 am
@fillintheblanks no it does have a title!!! its called niliria :D
foreveralocket
· Posted August 28, 2013 @ 3:05 am
i hope i spelled that right
fillintheblanks
· Posted August 29, 2013 @ 2:13 pm
@foreveralocket Really? Thanks for the info! The article said the title was still unknown. :D

annievip
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

OH MY GOD!!! September 2 please come fast.

erinaa
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 1:17 pm

Can't wait  but... i want some new songs form BIGBANG :( everyone do a solo (except TOP) arghhhhh

annievip
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 1:33 pm
Me too. Eager to see Big Bang comeback.

foxyfoxman
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 12:35 pm

Ninja? I thought it was supposed to be alluding to the Middle East.. I mean the title of the album is Coup D'etat (overthrow of the government. aka situation that several countries in the Middle East are in right now)

goldfinger
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 11:33 am

He looks like a sexy ninja in this pic. His album needs to be here soon, or I'm going to die…