Create your K-Pop Dream Team!

Create your K-Pop Dream Team and see how they rank in the allkpop Fantasy League!

Create!

Dramas

CNBLUE's Yonghwa in talks to star in new KBS drama 'The Future Choice'

July 16, 2013 @ 12:30 am
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 54
  • 29811
  • 1006
CNBLUE's Yonghwa is in talks to star in the upcoming KBS drama 'Future Choice'!

FNC Entertainment stated, "It is true that Yonghwa received a casting offer for 'Future Choice' but it is not confirmed yet."

'Future Choice' is a story about broadcasters including PDs, writers, announcers and their professional and private lives. If confirmed, Yonghwa will make his return to the small screen in two years to play the role of a broadcast station PD who has both looks and skills.

Stay tuned for confirmation!

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] Epik High - 'Shoebox'

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 54 comments

Sort by:

bluepm
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 7:40 am

I'm totally going to love KBS if this happens...! With Jungshinie and now Yonghwa... Please make it real....

alivia
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 6:26 am

Hope he accepts this. Wanna see him do some acts again.

kmhamanda
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

i want to see him act again.

MusicAllDay
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 6:57 pm

I want to see him act in a drama soon :)

luna811
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 3:25 pm

i feel like saying  YABAYiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii love love love love you yonghwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

luna811
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 3:24 pm

now thats effing awesome ...after refusing "heirs" role ...this drama will be great for yonghwa to come back to acting ...its a backstage drama storyline ...which sounds interesting .... love you yonghwa ...i will watch this drama just for you ...cause you are in it ...if it gets confirmed that is kekeke

ashleygthetwin
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 2:13 pm

hmmm makes me wonder why he turned down heirs, maybe there really is/was something between him and Park Shin Hye. or maybe he didn't like the role...

mashivip4life
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 5:10 pm
it wasn't his choice it was his agency's. they said it was because they couldn't come to an agreement about his character but a lot of people are saying what really happened is his company tried to get a package deal by putting another one of their artists in the drama like what they did for agd and the production company got annoyed and just decided to cut yonghwa out. he seemed really upset after that incident so i'm sure he really wanted to be in the drama.
ashleygthetwin
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 12:14 am
thanks @mashivip4life btw did you read this on allkpop? I'm dying to find another kpop gossip/news column besides allkpop and soompi
mashivip4life
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 12:53 am
@ashleygthetwin I read it on Netizenbuzz. It actually gives the top comments of netizens in Korea who have read the articles, as well as letting us comment like allkpop does. Check it out :)

lecscarandang
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

hope he accepts. can't wait to watch him act again.

aimeeluna
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 11:17 am

i want him to be in Heirs more

dragon_dame
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 10:59 am

If he turned down a chance to act again alongside PSH in 'Heirs', then he'll probably reject this offer too. I mean, he is rather busy with his World Tour and all

marshallcross
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 10:02 am

Wait... Isn´t he a cast member of the upcoming drama 'HEIRS', too? o_O

thatkpopfan123
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 11:07 am
mashivip4life
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 5:11 pm
you're late. he, or rather his agency, turned down the role.
marshallcross
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 5:07 pm
@mashivip4life Hey? What the...? xD I´m sorry, ok...? -_-' Seriously, you can´t expect everybody to have time surfing on the internet 24/7... Anyway, may I ask why? Is it because he got another offer? :-(

emilyc243
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 9:55 am

He could've been in Heirs with Park Shin Hye!! T____T Oh well~ Good luck! ^^

shinee_cnblue
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 9:37 am

i hope he can return to the small screen soon,

cybillme
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 9:31 am

I hope that this is true, No turning back. :] Waiting for the Confirmation. PLEASE!

doodyahmed014
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 8:35 am

Good news, I hope he accepts this so i can watch him on kbsworld every week !

rajan_sapkota
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 7:40 am

i am very happy by listining this news.i hope yonghwa willdo good and fnc will accept him.yuo are my best actor.love you and like you forever

Faithmemory
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 7:37 am

Korean PDnims love Yonghwa.. and I think Yonghwa will do good in this. I hope FNC accepts this.

kakalee
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 5:39 am

Good news.!!

yhmybias
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 4:53 am

Yonghwa will act again! COOL! Well, he's not the best actor but I believe in him. He will never improve if he doesn't try acting again and again and again.This time, he will do so much better. The Yonghwa I've always been a fan of will always try hard to give the best he can do.

Just please not the same character as Lee Shin and Shin Woo, I'm fed up with the cold stiff characters. And I'm sighing in relief it's not with PSH again. It's really not good for his acting career to always act with the same actress. The story line of his two previous dramas was a bit uhm lame? The story line of this drama I think it will good because I've already watched "The King 2 Hearts" of "Kwong Hye Hong" and I LOVE that drama. The best drama I've ever watched.

I'm just wondering how he's going to act, go on a world tour, make music, perform, endorse brands... All at the same time. I hope he takes a good care of himself.

elina_