MV Releases

INFINITE makes a comeback with single album + MV for "Destiny"

July 15, 2013 @ 11:03 pm
by serendipity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 473
  • 71106
  • 3981
Inspirits, brace yourselves as INFINITE is back to fulfill their "Destiny" with their most impressive MV to date!

The MV was filmed around the city of Los Angeles and at Universal Studios in California. They have the honor of being the first K-pop group to obtain permission to film where huge blockbusters like 'Transformers', 'The Amazing Spiderman', and 'Inception' were filmed.

The video is marked "ver. B" in the title, so this indicates that there is perhaps a "ver. A" waiting for us, leaving us to look forward to even more from the boys.

As for their single album that has also dropped on the same day, it contains 4 songs, including "Destiny" (produced by duo Rphabet), "Inception", "Going To You", and "Mother". The preview of the songs released earlier had fans waiting on the edge of their seats, and now it's here along with the MV!

So take a look at the video for "Destiny" above and check out the other tracks through the playlist below!

SEE ALSO: INFINITE rock out to their 'Dilemma' in full PV

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 471 comments

Sort by:

lollipoops1
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 1:42 am

soooo good

poppinloppin
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 10:49 am

I love this so its addictive and their attractiveness (myungsoo)

choitop
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 5:33 pm

I have been looking forward on this because I really love the teaser. I thought that this might be a very nice song just like Paradise and BTD. But I was kinda disappointed.Sorry, it's not their best song. Maybe another song in their album should be the title track. There are good parts on the song though, I have to replay it many times to fully get that *love the song feeling*. (Being biased, because I love Infinite) Well, these are just my honest opinion, but I might get killed because of it. HAHA.

Celestine
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 3:10 am

Song's kinda boring, no offense.

sungkyuzizi
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 5:23 am
you already offended....

jjangmissa
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 2:11 am

oh my gosh!!

Hoyuki
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 9:39 pm

I want my album to arrive T_T

jtgirl6
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 7:23 pm

yayy reached a million views :)

yeolipie
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 4:19 pm

can't stop listening to it!! so addictive! XD

Hoyuki
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

Still listening to it><

infinitedream
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 1:24 pm

I start to practice the eagle dance and play the song all day long...this song is total addictive...wanna listen more more and more

kyuxiusoo
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 11:04 am

I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I FEEL LIKE I'M IN HEAVEN! They are so cute~ But I don't really understand the (Ver. B) thing...

dominicho12
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 10:22 am

Anyone have any information of Version A please tell me.

n_nfinite
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 12:34 am

im excited to see infinite perform this live on stage tomorrow

beric
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 11:19 pm

this song and video is EPIC!

larek
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 10:38 pm

I am a little disappointed with the song for the moment but I expect it to grow on me. The guys however look pretty much flawless. I love when they have short hair. they pretty much all look at their best. For the MV... i don't know. I don't understand the "story" I guess. Can we have that part A? (Hoya, you sexy man...)

ASlove23
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 11:46 pm
You're probably the only one disappointed with the song O.O and version A is a drama version but it's said that it has a plane crash in it... the Asiana Airlines crash incident recently happened I don't think INFINITE is gonna release Version A cause it would be sensitive for Koreans unfortunately.
infinitestars
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 1:46 am
@ASlove23 as in not release it at the moment because of the recent crash or not ever?
ASlove23
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 1:53 am
@infinitestars Hasn't been decided yet cause they haven't said anything officially but they're probably release it eventually, they spent a lot of money on it after all. Just not within the next two weeks maybe... the incident was very serious.
larek
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 2:19 am
@ASlove23 Thanks for the info. I hope they release it. and yeah for the moment I find the song nice but very generic. But sometimes my mind change after few listen so it might grow on me ;)
ASlove23
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 2:26 am
@larek Hope the song grows on you! All of INFINITE's songs grew on me then I ended up listening to them... like 1000 times lmao. and you're welcome for the info :)
larek
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 4:46 am
@ASlove23 yeah I did not cared so much about them before but after seeing them live I got into it ;)

kennzie_ta
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 9:30 pm

IM CLOSE TO TEARS. I've been an Inspirit for a long time now and seen these guys work so hard to be respected in the music industry. Seeing this makes me so happy cus it makes me us realize how far they've come!! This is the best concept out of all concepts they've had from clothes to dance (in my humble opinion) and they ALL look smoking hot (Sunggyu looks being the hottest kekeke *ultimate bias feels*). 2013 is INFINITE's YEAR!! See u all at the world tour! #usaINSPIRITS

bangswifey88
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 9:04 pm

Sungyeol is smokin hot in this MV!!!  Lovin every bit of this comeback <3

lullabydreams2345
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 8:37 pm

I love the video and the song (even tho I have no idea what's going on)...

StealthPanther1
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 7:59 pm

Ok so a lot was going on in the song, but after listening to it a second time right away things are more clear.  I do love the verses and how they sound.  I have yet to love and dive into the chorus but I do absolutely love is the music break after the first chorus and at the end and I can't wait to see the dance live (esp with the break) because it looks really good.  finally as always infinite never disappoints - and glad they are back to edgy look and feel, but no guitar sounds in this one lol.  "CUZ YOU'RE MY DESTINY"

(OH and P.S. whats that guy who never get any lines - I kinda started liking him in 'The Chaser' and whats the point of him getting a nice hair cut and lookin all smexxi and he only has about 4 words TF!)  that is all

asianfreaklt3