YG Entertainment takes 7 of top 10 spots for most viewed K-Pop MV's of 2012
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
YG Entertainment has dominated the view counts for 2012.
With three weeks remaining in 2012, artists from YG Entertainment took 7 out of the top 10 spots for the most viewed K-Pop MV's of 2012 on YouTube. Psy's "Gangnam Style" was by far the most viewed music video as it is now the most viewed video of all time on YouTube. "Gangnam Style" is well on it's way to be the first video to hit the 1 billion view mark. Psy's follow up music video featuring Hyuna titled "Oppa, You're My Style" was second and Psy's two music videos were the only ones to break the threshold of over 100 million views.
Big Bang's "Fantastic Baby" was third overall but that wasn't the only thing that was fantastic as Big Bang had a very impressive showing with four MV's in the top 10 including "Fantastic Baby", "Blue", "Bad Boy", and "Monster". 2NE1's "I Love You" ranked 10th overall, which was good enough to give YG Entertainment a whopping 7 spots.
SM Entertainment's f(x) and Taetiseo took the 4th and 5th spots with "Electric Shock" and "Twinkle" respectively. Hyuna was the only artist in the top 10 that wasn't from YG or SM as her "Ice Cream" MV ranked 7th.
Congratulations to all the artists!
TOP 10 as of December 10th:
1. Psy - "Gangnam Style" 925,621,474 views (YG Entertainment)
2. Psy ft. Hyuna - "Oppa You're My Style" - 186,474,756 views (YG Entertainment)
3. Big Bang - "Fantastic Baby" - 54,564,812 views (YG Entertainment)
4. f(x) - "Electric Shock" - 36,200,745 views (SM Entertainment)
5. Taetiseo - "Twinkle" - 31,939,213 views (SM Entertainment)
6. Big Bang - "Blue" - 31,753,570 views (YG Entertainment)
7. Hyuna - "Ice Cream" - 27,50,865 views (Cube Entertainment)
8. Big Bang - "Bad Boy" - 26,207,699 views (YG Entertainment)
9. Big Bang - "Monster" - 24,964,245 views (YG Entertainment)
10. 2NE1 - "I Love You" - 20,633,036 views (YG Entertainment)
Get the best of AKP in your inbox
There are 0 comments