Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Variety
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF Thursday, December 20, 2018

EXO's Kai and Chanyeol play with Naeun and Gunhoo in 'Superman is Back' preview

The preview for 'Superman is Back' with Kai and Chanyeol is here!

Recently, photos of the two EXO members spending time with baby Naeun and Gunhoo surfaced online. The official preview for the episode with the idol stars is revealed on December 20.

Kai and Chanyeol have Christmas fun with the adorable babies - dancing and playing together. Watch the preview above.

The episode is set to air on December 23.

1. Kai
  2. Chanyeol
  3. SUPERMAN IS BACK
12 12,151 Share 87% Upvoted

pinupgirl158 Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

GUNHOO!!! Wake up!!! So cute!!

Znewie71 Thursday, December 20, 2018 1
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Gush! So adorable!

jequkut (Banned) Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Comment has been deleted

Rachet 30 days ago 0
30 days ago

Ohhhhh I love Naeun and Gunhoo... and Chanyeol and Kai playing with them? Oooohhhhhhh I have to watch... just let me prepare myself firdt

She_her_her Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Totally cute.

teleri Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Just uber adorable :D

exo5ting1485 Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

The absolute adorableness of this is more than I can handle!!!

elfinkyy 29 days ago 0
29 days ago

Ahhh is this the episode where Chanyeol gets his hand bitten!??!?! That was so cute haha

holdthisLnoobs 30 days ago 3
30 days ago

Public Service Announcement: kizaru_hijin fingers it's bum and sniffs it for fun.

Try not to acknowledge it's existence.

Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a fantastic day and if not I hope it gets better! Now I'm sure you've all seen that idiot kizaru_hijin roaming about, right? Yep, you got it, that's a delulu right there, the absolute worst kind. It's racist, hostile, deranged and probably looks like a blobfish in real life. Very, very ugly.

"How can we stop this rat face delulu, noobs!?" You may be wondering and I'll tell you how, It's simple! All you have to do is just I G N O R E that lying dumb fuck and go about your day 😄 Let me handle that warthog.

OR whenever the weirdo who you JUST KNOW has black dirt under their fingernails comments or replies, just copy and paste my blobfish paragraph in response 😏 It'll be fuming, eager to furiously type up a reply with it's teeth clenched and tears streaming down it's cheeks 😂

kizaru_hijin 30 days ago 2
30 days ago

and here is south korea hating racist bigblueagain, aka ryenlux, aka stopudelulu, aka wang_sejung, aka bangeryun94, showing his true personality once again, while just being so desperate and hopes that he can make me look bad with some pathetic lies and childish insults and hopes that others will ignore me and the truth about his accounts...

and thats exactly the same thing he did a few years ago with his bigblueagain, when he didnt know what to say, he went to different articles and started mentioning my name just like here in hope to find support for once in his sad life...

arieam 29 days ago 0
29 days ago

hmm but from how you've conducted yourself with me in our conversations, their view on your personality seems really accurate. you should spend more energy learning how not to be a dick. extremely rich calling someone else out on childish insults btw. lool

holdthisLnoobs 29 days ago 0
29 days ago

Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a fantastic day and if not I hope it gets better! Now I'm sure you see the text above, right? Yep, you got it, that's a delulu right there, the absolute worst kind. It's hostile, deranged and probably looks like a blobfish in real life.

"How can we stop this rat face delulu, noobs!?" You may be wondering and I'll tell you how, It's simple! All you have to do is just I G N O R E that bad vibe, negativity bringer and go about your day 😄

OR whenever the weirdo who you JUST KNOW has black dirt under their fingernails comments or replies, just copy and paste my blobfish paragraph each and every time 😏 It'll be fuming, eager to furiously type up a reply with it's teeth clenched and tears streaming down it's cheeks 😂

B.I.G (Boys In Groove)