On March 10, the 'Korea Hiphop Awards 2023' aired live via Dingo Freestyle's official YouTube channel!
The 'Korea Hiphop Awards', co-hosted by HIPHOPPLAYA and HIPHOPLE and sponsored by Dingo, celebrates a year in the Korean hip-hop scene by recognizing artists, records, and crews who contributed to the success of the genre. To determine the winners of the awards each year, a committee made up of music critics, media officials, hip-hop label A&R representatives, sound directors and engineers, and more contribute 70% of the total scores, while netizen votes contribute the remaining 30%.
Here are the winners of this year's 'Korea Hiphop Awards', below!
» Artist of the Year: Jay Park
» Hiphop Track of the Year: Zico - "New Thing" (Feat. Homies)
» Hiphop Album of the Year: Lil Moshpit (GroovyRoom's Lee Hwi Min) - 'AAA'
» R&B Album of the Year: Rad Museum - 'RAD'
» R&B Track of the Year: Crush - "Rush Hour" (Feat. j-hope of BTS)
» Producer of the Year: 250
» Collaboration of the Year: Balming Tiger & RM of BTS - "Sexy Nukim"
» MV of the Year: Balming Tiger - "Sexy Nukim" (feat. RM of BTS), directed by Pennacky
» Rookie of the Year: GongGongGoo (009)
» Label/Crew of the Year: VMC
Congratulations to all!
Log in to comment