K-actors are renowned for their versatility, with some renowned for their dancing prowess and others for their angelic singing voices. Here are five actors you may not have known were on their way to becoming K-pop idols!
1. Ahn Hyo Seop: Did you know that Ahn Hyo Seop was actually supposed to make his debut with GOT7? He was actually a JYP trainee before debuting as an actor!
2. Kim Min Jae: Now known as an actor, Kim Min Jae was a singer that debuted under the name Real. If you saw the drama "Twenty Again" or "Because It's the First Time," he actually sang the soundtracks to these two dramas!
3. Gong Seung Yeon: Trained under SM Entertainment, This actress spent her earlier years training with the current members of Red Velvet!
4. Lee Sun Bin: Joining the group JQT, Lee Sun Bin made her debut as a singer! Originally planning on becoming a singer until the group's disbandment in 2012, Lee Sun Bin had her fair share of trainee days!
5. Seol In Ah: Best known for her roles in "The Business Proposal" and "Wonderful Life," Seol In Ah captured the hearts of many fans, but acting isn't the only skill she has. She's also great at singing and dancing as she was training to be a singer beforehand!
Sometimes life can take you by surprise, and these five K-actors are no exception; they had planned to pursue a particular career path, but instead found themselves in a place they never expected to be! These talented K-drama actors/actresses went from training to be in idol groups and going to dance classes to acting in hit drama series. Their unexpected journey has not only brought them success in their acting careers but also won the hearts of fans around the world.