It's always interesting to see what kind of title is given to various K-stars, fans have given several celebrities titles such as "Nation's MC," "Nation's little sister," "Nation's treasures," etc., but by far the most lovable and adorable one is when stars are crowned as the "Nation's First Love." Here are six stars who have rightfully owned this title!
1. Son Ye Jin: With her naturally bright, joyful personality, it's no wonder that everyone who has come across the star says that she's just as lovable!
2. Suzy: Iconic for her long, black hair, youthful looks, and endless beauty, Suzy's aura just screams out, "first love!"
3. Jun Ji Hyun: One of the very first K-stars to earn herself the title of "Nation's First Love," and we can see why! Especially as Jun Ji Hyun looks like she hasn't even aged a day!
4. Lee Yeon Hee: Giving off the girl next door vibes, Lee Yeon Hee is surely someone who'll catch your eye at first glance!
5. Im Ye Jin: Making a lasting impression in "Princess Aurora" and "Never Forget Me" many were unable to keep their eyes off of Im Ye Jin's mesmerizing beauty!
6. Kim Tae Ri: While Kim Tae Ri is quite the beauty, more than that, what captures your attention is her personality, and that's her greatest charm! Who wouldn't end up falling in love with someone who is so bold and comedic?
Who are some other K-stars that you think should earn the title of "Nation's First Love?"