MBTI has been the hottest topic in South Korea for the past few years, and it's even become a conversation starter. The country has done an exceptionally well job organizing the personality traits and added the country's own twist so the personality traits would be catered to a Korean.
Last week, we took a look at ISFP (Adventurer) celebrities, and we were able to see some stars, such as Yoo Jae Suk, Lovelyz's Mijoo, and EXO's Baekhyun.
Today, we will be taking a look at the INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving) personality. An INFP personality is nicknamed a "mediator."
An INFP personality is...
Introverted (vs. Extroverted)
Intuitive (vs. Sensing/Observant)
Feeling (vs. Thinking)
Perceiving (vs. Judging)
According to MBTIonline, "INFPs are creative problem-solvers, curious and imaginative learners. They believe in flexibility in decision-making and are deeply thoughtful. They’re also incredibly motivated by their own personal core values, and they’re equally curious about the values of others. INFPs are always striving for personal growth." For a full and detailed English description, click HERE.
TMI: Did you know the most dominant MBTI personality in South Korea is INFP?
And now, we will take a look at some typical characteristic traits by an ordinary Korean INFP!
- Doesn't have trouble adapting, understanding others, and is pretty open-minded
- Has a strong set of values and morals
- May be understanding, but if it isn't aligned with my values, then we are going to have some trouble.
- Very skeptical of new people
- Opens up immensely if you make it past the friend mark
- Good at sympathizing and is very considerate of others
- Introverted but wants attention from people at times
- Emotionally unstable at times; weak mentality
- Doesn't express their hearts unless they become super close
- Sensitive to immorality
- Tries to analyze what the person truly means on what they say
- Likes giving meanings to things
- Goes all-in to anyone who understands my values and morals
- Can see more of them in the online world than in real life
Now it's time to take a look and see which personalities get along with INFP's and which personalities don't.
Red - THE WORST COMBINATION
Yellow - Not the worst, but not preferred either
Lime - Gets along half the time; does not get along half the time
Green - Has potential in becoming a very good friendship
Blue - MEANT TO BE BFF's
It looks like INFP's would become very good friends with ENFJ and ENTJ, and maybe they should stay away from actually.. quite a lot of personalities. INFP's are particularly picky at times when it comes to people. Compared with last week's ISFP personality, it looks like those two personalities are not compatible -- they even got the red sign!
Now, let's take a look and see which celebrities obtain an INFP personality!
Epik High Tablo
A PINK Hayoung
Lee Yong Jin
Red Velvet Joy
Red Velvet Yeri
MONSTA X Hyungwon
Oh My Girl Arin
Jung Ryeo Won
Jung Seung Hwan
Stray Kids Hyunjin
Yoo Ah In
Seo Kang Joon
Ha Yeon Soo
Wow - we told you that Korea is infested with INFPs! What did you think of this list? Does your bias belong on the list? Share with us your results in the comments below, and let us know which personality you would like for us to discuss next!