News
Posted by Susan-Han 24 days ago

OnlyOneOf's Yoojung captivates with his sharp visuals as the group gears up for first 6-member comeback

AKP STAFF

OnlyOneOf are ready to return as 6-members soon, after a brief hiatus back in August.

Earlier in August, OnlyOneOf shocked fans by announcing former member Love's sudden departure from the group. The team also revealed that they would be taking a brief hiatus in order to regroup as 6-members, also reorganizing their schedules and content for the remainder of the year.

Then, on September 1, OnlyOneOf kicked off teasers for their comeback with a dramatic, black and white image of Yoojung. The teaser image was accompanied by the text, "I know you're lonely. I think you need someone to want you. I do want you. So be brave and Want me back."

More of OnlyOneOf's mysterious comeback teaser images will be unveiled throughout this week, as the group prepares for their first comeback album as 6.

1. OnlyOneOf
6 3,753 Share 83% Upvoted

sun1e
sun1e-343 pts 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

What a beautiful distraction... 8D, where is Love? How is he doing? Why are you trying so hard to erase him from existence? Why are you ignoring the concerns from fans? Why were you deleting fan letters for Love and suspending their accounts on the fancafe? If Love wanted to leave so bad, why was he seen logging into his fancafe account at least once a day since his departure? There is something wrong here and you have handled the situation terribly. We need answers, not a teaser image. Since you want to play the ignore me game, my wallet will play too. To all the people that are telling us to be quiet and just support the rest of the members, you are becoming part of the problem. Why would you want to coverup wrongdoings? Why would you want the rest of the members to suffer in this sketchy company? Sometimes in life you have to take a stand for what's right, even if it's at the expense of others. Love had an immense passion for music. He took his role as leader very seriously. He loved his fans and his members dearly. Do you really believe he would leave like that with no goodbye?

ParkJisungComeBa
ParkJisungComeBa2 pts 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

This is so bittersweet and I cant even control my feelings. I'm happy to see him as I was worried about him, but we don't don't know what's going on and after the epic silence of the agency, I can't trust 8D anymore.

they does Bette, but anyway I'll look forward to every new project.

allkpop in your Inbox