News
Posted by sl278 AKP STAFF 26 days ago

#MONSTAXis7 and #우리가_역사를_만들거야 (We_Will_Make_History) trend online as MONBEBE's continue their fight to include Wonho into the group

AKP STAFF

Monbebe's hashtag campaign has gone on for a while now and their trending hashtags are still continuing to climb as they use #우리가_역사를_만들거야 (We_Will_Make_History) and #MonstaXis7 to convey their disagreement with Wonho's departure from the group.

Fans continue to vehemently support Wonho amidst drama involving him and former ulzzang and reality star Jung Da Eun and Han Seo Hee

What do you think will happen?

1. MONSTA X
46 26,916 Share 79% Upvoted

randomd00d491 pts 26 days ago 3
26 days ago

Wonho was not censored or cut from an SBS TV appearance, Kihyun didn’t sing Wonho’s part during Find You at their fansign, instead let the backtrack play ㅡ Wonho’s part was still there. He's also still on Starship's official website, like......if all this is just leading us on I WILL CRY A RIVER

I'm seriously hoping over here 😭

3 more replies

greenbird1,831 pts 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

I remember they said that Wonho saved them with the song HERO because he was really confident and cool when performing. I think that's one of the songs that made them rise in popularity. Hope he can return!

If you did something bad in the past it is natural to judge but damn people should also learn to forgive and give second chances. We all change when the right time comes, I think that was Wonho's case.

I went to one of their fansign events with a friend who's a monbebe; Wonho was really sweet and took care of all of their fans. Just the fact that he left his own group to protect them speaks a lot about his personality.

What this girl did was just not okay. It wasn't her place to publicly said those stuff.

GOT7