News
Posted by germainej AKP STAFF 12 days ago

Sulli talks about how she has a dark side and a celebrity side

AKP STAFF

Sulli discussed how she has a dark side and a more cheerful, celebrity side.

During filming for the upcoming episode of JTBC's 'Reply Night', Sulli shared, "I think everyone has different sides to them." She referred to her birth name Choi Jinri, saying, "The real human Choi Jin Ri's has a darker side, but the celebrity Sulli always has to act like she's cheerful. I asked for a lot of advice from people around me because I wondered if I was lying to people."

She added, "All people have a darker aspect to them, but they just act like they don't. We're living ambiguously."

This episode of 'Reply Night' featuring comedians Kim Soo Young and Park Sung Kwang as guests airs on October 4 at 8PM KST.

1. Sulli
  2. REPLY NIGHT
18 30,274 Share 57% Upvoted

BeckywithDgdhat313 pts 11 days ago 0
11 days ago

there's nothing wrong with this. I think we all have this tbh. when going to school or work, sometimes, we don't want to be there but we still have to go and "perform" in those areas. it's completely natural and rational. we all have different facets to us.

fatedlovers121 pts 11 days ago 0
11 days ago

there needs to be a balance for these idols so they can show their true sides, along with their idol sides to people, or else they'll just go crazy while having to hide their true sides. i feel like we all need to let idols show their fears, sadness, worries, etc to the world instead of making them have to hide it so only we can be happy by looking at their "fake" cheerful sides.

im not a fan of sulli honestly, she's done pretty not acceptable things in my standards, but i think if we all let these idols live freely, they wouldnt be doing questionable things in the first place. that's why i like stanning idols who are able to express their insecurities because as fans, we are able to see their human sides while stanning them as both idols and humans.

Sulli