News
Posted by germainej AKP STAFF 17 days ago

Sulli says HA:TFELT is not an attention-seeker

AKP STAFF

Sulli says HA:TFELT is not an attention-seeker.

On the September 27th episode of JTBC's 'Reply Night', HA:TFELT opened up about the controversy that happened when she shared an ex-boyfriend's text message on social media. Host Kim Sook commented, "HA:TFELT recently released a new song. With the song's release, there were a lot of malicious comments that said, 'Why would she reveal her ex-boyfriend's text messages... She's a cowardly attention-seeker.' Do you have anything to say?"

HA:TFELT simply responded, "I don't know. I think I am an attention-seeker. I'm the type who draws my music from reality. I wrote my new song 'Happy Now' after receiving my ex-boyfriend's texts... The comments were really bad though [after I posted the texts on social media.] I deleted them that day. My boyfriend hadn't contacted me in a while, so I told him we should break up. That's when he said he was sorry and sent that text."

Sulli then said, "I don't think you're an attention-seeker. You did what you could. You didn't do something to gain attention. You wanted to share your music." HA:TFELT added, "I don't like receiving attention. I do have an impulse to be honest though. There are times I'm too much sometimes."

What did you think of the controversy?

1. Sulli
  2. HA:TFELT
12 17,600 Share 65% Upvoted

amu_jane1,450 pts 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

I love the honesty in Sulli... people these days love to cause others of being an attention seeker how sad

changminbaby6,456 pts 17 days ago 3
17 days ago

"[+339, -20] She didn't reveal the texts to be an attention wh*re, she revealed it as a form of revenge against the guy. She wanted the public to hate on him, like, "look at how he's talking to me, guys"

"[+12, -0] Texts between your partner and you should be kept private. You have no right to reveal them unless you get consent. Would you like it if he went around telling everyone about your father's scandal?"

Of course I don't agree with netizens who attacked her but I agree with those who criticized her. the relationship was between them the two, why dragging the entire public into hating him? Nothing wrong with being honest but do it in a mature way. Nothing wrong with making a song that she is happy now but sharing private messages?

deal with your private problems privately instead of trying to paint a certain picture of your ex to your fans. Celebrities are the first to ask for privacy but will turn around with things like this.. Will she be happy if someone close to her share private messages of her to frame her as a bad person??

3 more replies