Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 22 days ago

Changmin reveals he still hasn't been to Yunho's house

TVXQ'S CHANGMIN & YUNHO

TVXQ's Changmin and Yunho still haven't been to each other's home.

Back in March 2018, TVXQ appeared on MBC's 'I Live Alone' and shocked everyone by revealing they have never been to each other's home. On February 1, Changmin appeared on the show again and shared he still hasn't been to Yunho's house.

To the question, "Do you hate Yunho or something?" Changmin replied, "We were next to each other for so long during promotions so we just want time on our own. But of course, I do want to invite him over."

Kian84 reacted startled and asked, "You two need an invite to go to each other's houses?"

1. Yunho
  2. Changmin
  3. I LIVE ALONE
19 13,164 Share 83% Upvoted

mike2427 22 days ago 3
22 days ago

Their relationship does seem purely business. I mean they get along well they're just not good friends. Before they got split up originally Yunho always seemed closer with Jaejong and Junsu rather Changmin. No surprised since most idol groups are strictly business.

iBangChan 22 days ago 1
22 days ago

i wouldn't really speculate since we don't know whats going on

for all we know, yunho may be like me, i dont invite anyone over

i dont like people to be in my home lol ever

i like to meet people out. when i go on dates i dont' want them to pick me up here because what if they're crazy? i dont want them coming over. so i meet them out

kaduyava (Banned) 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Comment has been deleted

gaselopoza (Banned) 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Comment has been deleted

MithunD 22 days ago 1
22 days ago

Purely a business relationship then.

joanner22 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

i thought that!

Ohboy69 22 days ago 6
22 days ago

Yunho always said that he is the closest with Changmin, even if it was the five of them and others claimed that Yunho was sooo close to JaeJoong, Yunho would always shoot it down.

I'm not sure I believe it when Changmin says he hasn't seen Yunho's flat, I always take everything he says with a pinch of salt because he is a very private person, it might be a running joke at this point. However, everyone seems to forget that Changmin and Yunho spend a lot ot time in Japan, and they have an apartment there - one apartment, which they share.

changminbaby 21 days ago 5
21 days ago

changmin is a private person but honestly i dont think he lied about it there is no reason to hide the fact that he visit yunho...i think they are always together most of the time and also they are usually in japan so thats why or maybe their relationship is mostly just business work. they were all close to each others before jyj left and then im not sure if they stayed close the two of them,even jyj do look distant to each others (if im not wrong when yoochun dated his gf jaejoong didnt even know )

Ohboy69 21 days ago 4
21 days ago

I think that rather than a lie, it's something he decides to go along with, because people find it hilarious (later they might make a big deal out of him finally visiting Yunho ;).

Anyway, they still seem to be really close, you just have to read between the lines when it comes to 'Min (but of course no one wants to spend 24/7 together, I'd die if someone forced me to be with my friends all the time). You seem to be right about JYJ tho, I don't really follow them, just check up on them every now and then, and it seems like they drifted apart a lot.

4 more replies

Blitz08 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Well, with the amount of travel these two did last year, i doubt even yunho visit his own house frequently.

2jelooppar 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

If you literally spend all your time working with someone and even live with them abroad (they live together in Japan), would you still want to hang out with them at home? Even after 15 years? This just seems realistic, sorry to all the Homin shippers out there lol

MollyMia 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

the duo has spent more than enough time together at work, and they probably still stays together when in Japan? It's totally understandable that they wish for a little more time for themselves (and their own circle of friends) when back in Korea. They don't have to be as close as a pair of Siamese twins to prove their bond.

Reita_7 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

I love Changmin! He's so sincere and straightforward ♥.♥

(We remember dear Min... that you guys didn't even have pictures together and YunHo complained about the 'two tall brothers' not having a pic together When you went to Paris back in the day... I guess now is just like back then: They did get along, but they had nothing in common aside from the fact that they worked together... (Nothing wrong with that!)

thealigirl8 20 days ago 0
20 days ago

i mean, they still share an apartment in japan

iBangChan 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

DAMN! last comeback he hadn't been and he still hasn't been?

this is bananas

what he does he do when he visits houses that yunho wants to avoid? LOL j/k

on a side note, changmin can visit my house. i don't like visitors, but i'll make an exception

TWICE, Nayeon, Jungyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu