Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 25 days ago

Yulhee's dad calls Minhwan a 'bad guy' for taking his daughter too soon

Yulhee's dad teasingly scolded F.T. Island's Minhwan.

On the January 23 airing of KBS2's 'Mr. House Husband 2,' Minhwan helped Yulhee's dad on his delivery service business.

While in the car together, Yulhee's dad stated, "The reason I started this business was for Yulhee. She's the reason why I went from delivery to establishing a business. Our family really had a hard time (financially)."

He continued, "Yulhee didn't have her own room. I finally got to decorate her room but she got pregnant before marriage. She told me she has a baby." He then startled Minhwan by saying, "You are a bad guy. Why did you have to take her so soon?"

Yulhee's dad lightened up the mood with warm advice for the young couple. He said, "Give understanding to each other in times of hardships and enjoy your lives."

1. Minhwan
  2. YULHEE
  3. MR HOUSE HUSBAND 2
19 19,958 Share 85% Upvoted

trogdorthe8th 24 days ago 2
24 days ago

This is the mentality I can't stand- it takes two to tango, it's not like the guy forced her. They both made a choice, and they are being responsible in terms of taking care of the child. I'm not saying they had to get married, plenty of people can have successful co-parenting relationships where they don't remain a couple. But all the pressure shouldn't be put on him like he was the only one who had a say when they had sex. I feel for the father talking about how much he struggled to make ends meet so his daughter could have a brighter future. I like Laboum, but let's be honest, that group isn't really going anywhere, and she wasn't going to be able to make a huge career out of it in the long run. I wish all of them well, I just hate how everyone is treating it like her "big and bright" future is over because of getting pregnant early. She made a choice too.

Msbiela 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

I got you point, but i don't think that they are "blaming" him for the marriage and the child. Of couse both of them chose to do this, but the matter in this article is to show that her father wanted to gave more to her, like a better life, but he couldn't because she got merried. That's it. He's not blaming Minhwan, he's just sad that he couldn't fulfill his wish.

dowuz (Banned) 24 days ago 0

Comment has been deleted

taichou_san 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

well atleast this guy take responsible unlike others losers asking the girls get abortion...well its true yulhee is too young for kids but what happen is happen...i rather like the way she choose the baby instead of her career...

Blue82 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

He's just teasing. They have a good relationship between them even though it started off awkward and tense. Minhwan treats Yulhee very well and he's been a responsible husband and father.

ExoWeAreOneOT12 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

Minhwan is now father sure he gonna feel same way about his child sooner or llater , and i understand why the father feel like this . . Nothing wrong with parents feeling like this when their children marry and leave them.

elevenoclock 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

Tbh I kinda like how Korea still has some morals (very subjective I know) with regards to family life and pre marital relationships. I see where her dad is coming from because I too am from a conservative country...

primazaza 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

Minhwan's dad, Yulhee's dad, Minhwan, Yulhee's brother and Jaeyul are so cute. Why all the men in this family are so cute seriously. And all the women are so pretty (Minhwan's mom, Yulhee's mom, Minhwan's sister, and Yulhee)

Brown_Cream 24 days ago 9
24 days ago

He's looking at it the wrong way, at least they didn't have to have a shotgun wedding lol

nq16 24 days ago 8
24 days ago

but it was a shotgun wedding lol. after they married, their baby appeared so soon after which means yulhee was most likely pregnant before the marriage.

MaeilKpop 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

She was definitely pregnant before they got married, that's why her company let her break her contract. They didn't want Laboum to get hit with a scandal.

Brown_Cream 24 days ago 6
24 days ago

Look up the meaning of shotgun wedding lol

6 more replies

MaeilKpop 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

Too soon is right, she should've had a few more years with Laboum and then gotten married. What a waste...

(Bangtan Boys) BTS