Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by jennywill AKP STAFF 28 days ago

Leeteuk apologizes for absence due to illness, promises to be present at today's concert

Leeteuk promised to be on stage in Chile.

Yesterday, he was absent from the 'SMTOWN Special Stage in Santiago' because of enteritis. He posted on Instagram and wrote, "Last year, I had a cholecystectomy, and realized after that, it was not as easy to digest. I had stomach pains and diarrhea often. Five days ago, when we were filming, I had continuous diarrhea, but I hoped it would be okay and I got to Chile after 30 hours of travel time. However, my condition worsened, and I want to apologize to our Chilean fans. Because of this, I will definitely be on stage on the 2nd SMTOWN show that will take place today. I'm sorry for worrying you every time with my health conditions. I'll work harder than anyone today. Chile ELF, sorry and thank you."

Hope he's recovered!

View this post on Instagram

작년 담낭절제 수술후 소화하는데 예전처럼 쉽지가 않은거 같아 자주 복통이나 설사가 많았습니다 이번에도 5일전부터 촬영하면서 계속 설사를 반복하다가 괜찮아지겠지하고 30시간이 넘게 걸려 칠레에 도착했지만 증세가 악화되었습니다 오래 기다렸을 우리 칠레 팬들께 죄송하단 말씀 드리고 싶습니다. 그래서 오늘있을 smtown두번째 공연에는 꼭 무대에 올라가려 합니다 매번 이렇게 건강상태가 좋지 않은상황을 팬여려분께 전달해 심려끼쳐 죄송합니다 오늘은 그어느때보다도 열심히 최선을 다하겠습니다 우리 칠레엘프 여러분 감사하고 죄송합니다 Desde la cirugia de vesicula que tuve el año pasado sufría dolores del estómago y mal digestiones. Antes de venir a Chile tuve una grabación que duró 5 dias donde sufrí colicos e indisgestiones. Pensé que se iba a mejorar pero llegando a Chile con 30 horas de vuelo los sintomas empeoraron. Antes que todo, quisiera disculparme a todos los fans de Chile que me habrán esperado mucho. Es por eso que estoy haciendo lo posible para subir al escenario en la segunda ronda del show. Les pido perdon por dejarlos preocupados seguidamente con mi tema de salud. Hoy voy a hacer todo lo posible para entregarles lo mejor de mi. Perdon y muchas gracias a mis ELFs de Chile.

A post shared by leeteuk (@xxteukxx) on

1. Super Junior
  2. Leeteuk
12 8,107 Share 91% Upvoted

eigb10 28 days ago 1
28 days ago

I understand why he apologized but he didn't have to, he is really sweet and I hope he is truly better

dicaxux (Banned) 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

Comment has been deleted

Daliaah 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

Its never a good idea to fly on an airplane when you are sick or getting over being sick. : (

Elf_lover 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

Like the true professional Teuk is, he took part and I thought he was the star of the show. I loved his pumped up enthusiasm and even sick never let the fans down. I hope he gets some well earned rest and recovers soon. All of SuJu did a superb job.

Hedy_Lamarr 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

They need to stop apologizing for taking care of their health.

RyenLux 28 days ago 6
28 days ago

That's terrible. He just had surgery last year, too. I sure hope he gets plenty of rest, and wishing him a full recovery.

NORM 28 days ago 2
28 days ago

He's most likely healed from the surgery but the main issue would be changing his eating habits since his digestion is now different than b4. Wishing him the best.

RyenLux 28 days ago 1
28 days ago

That, and the car accident back in '07 did some serious damage to his health, and I think he'd always had stomach problems throughout the years. It's like he's so busy taking care of everyone and everything else that he often forgets to take care of himself. His gallbladder surgery last year was definitely a wake-up call for him. I do hope he'll be able to rest more.

kizaru_hijin 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

ah yeah, the car accident that you made fun of too with your bigblueagain account back then...truly disgusting and pathetic how you seriously try to look for some likes now with this...

kizaru_hijin 28 days ago 2
28 days ago

the only terrible thing here is how you disgusting racist piece of shit seriously try to act nice here for some likes, while it was you, who made fun of him for, to quote your own words, "crying like a pussy" at his own parents funeral...not the first time you made fun of people suffering from someones loss. you always were a disgusting racist trash who was jealous that kpop is getting bigger and bigger and you still hate around with your hater accounts like stopudelulu, kpoptrashtalker and holdthisLnoobs and with the last one you even wished other artists bad things to happen.

and recently you even started to harass multiple users via private messages for calling you out on your multiple accounts and sending them some disgusting insults and pathetic lies, the only thing you always could do in your miserable life...

2 more replies