Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by kiim AKP STAFF Sunday, December 23, 2018

NCT to be the first guest on ‘Weekly Idol’ after the MC change

NCT’s Doyoung, Taeyong, and Jungwoo will be the first guests on ‘Weekly Idol’ after the MC change.

‘Weekly Idol’ finished it’s first recording with new MCs Jo Se Ho, Kwanghee, and Nam Chang Hee on December 23rd. On this recording, Doyoung, Taeyong, and Jungwoo appeared as special MCs who taught the new MCs qualities that MCs of idol programs should possess.

During the recording, they revealed the new MCs through ‘ALL THE K-POP V-Live’. The three new MCs greeted with, “Hello, we are the new MCs for ‘Weekly Idol’. We’re very thankful for the amount of support from many people.

NCT's Doyoung, Taeyong, and Jungwoo said, “Please expect great things from our junior MCs Jo Se Ho, Kwanghee, and Nam Chang Hee. Thank you for inviting us to the first recording.” NCT’s Jungwoo in particular made the atmosphere warm by saying, “I sincerely congratulate Kwanghee senior’s discharge from the military.

Even with the short video, viewers were able to see the MCs and idols natural chemistry. The 8 minute live broadcast attracted 10,000 viewers and the number of likes reached 1.14 million, increasing the expectations for the show.

The new ‘Weekly Idol’ will air January 9th.

1. Jo Se Ho
  2. Jungwoo
  3. Taeyong
  4. Doyoung
  5. Kwanghee
  6. NAM CHANG HEE
14 14,489 Share 80% Upvoted

liljoel93 Sunday, December 23, 2018 0
Sunday, December 23, 2018

I'm excited about Kwanghee. I'm sure he will do good.

Jichuchi Sunday, December 23, 2018 0
Sunday, December 23, 2018

Two hosts would have been fine, three is messy

mayakorea Sunday, December 23, 2018 0
Sunday, December 23, 2018

Missed Kwanghee on shows for the last two years, hopefully he won't feel weird and all after discharge (like what happened to koyote's kim jong min on 1N2D !!)

DarkStorm Sunday, December 23, 2018 2
Sunday, December 23, 2018

lol like jo se ho's gonna make it better

you think hes funnier than kim shin young?

fuck outta here

DarkStorm Sunday, December 23, 2018 0
Sunday, December 23, 2018

what they need is hani and heechui

Ruki_Rush Sunday, December 23, 2018 0
Sunday, December 23, 2018

Yes & Yes

DK_han 29 days ago 0
29 days ago

I miss the good old days of Weekly Idol. Frankly, i didn't watch any episode at all after the MC have change, yet they change it again. But I hope for success this time tho. Gonna give it a try! :D

crazy_parrot 30 days ago 0
30 days ago

i'm glad kwanghee has a job adter military discharge. I hope weekly idol will do well with the new emcees.

judithleexd 30 days ago 0
30 days ago

I'm weary about jo se ho. He's okay with jaeseok being there who can control the situation, but sometimes I feel that se ho says things without realising the reaction that a lot of people can have. Not saying he's malicious, but I can relate in that I say the wrong thing at the wrong time. As an MC though, i dunno how that is gonna work out for him.

I'm excited for kwanghee though! He's both funny, and is an idol. He's been trained in how to present himself to the audience and has empathy towards other idols

PaintedFog Sunday, December 23, 2018 0
Sunday, December 23, 2018

The same SeHo who called Jungkook's Burger's act of kindness as leftover food and didn't eat it, even told him to get it out of there? Yeah, nice job making him a host lol!

cocomama123 Sunday, December 23, 2018 0
Sunday, December 23, 2018

As long as the MC's have good chemistry it should be good, but I do think Heechul and Hani were a good option. I guess it's unreliable to have permanent idol MC's though since they have intense group activities and overseas promotions.

mayakorea Sunday, December 23, 2018 0
Sunday, December 23, 2018

I realy hoped that WI would bring back heechul and hani, they made an awesome team back then! but hopefully these guys pull it through!

lywegu (Banned) Sunday, December 23, 2018 0