Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by germainej AKP STAFF 25 days ago

IZ*ONE's Miyawaki Sakura and ZE:A's Kwanghee connect on dorm life

IZ*ONE's Miyawaki Sakura and ZE:A's Kwanghee connected about dorm life on the December 29th episode of 'Everyone's Kitchen'.

Miyawaki Sakura was a guest in Kwanghee's kitchen, and they discussed the pains of living in a dorm with their group members. Kwanghee opened up by saying, "Don't you live the dorm life? How is it living with 12 other people? Tell the truth. I've lived with my 9 members. It was really rough."

The IZ*ONE member expressed, "To be honest, It's a little hard. I enjoy being alone," and Kwanghee responded, "There's no place to be alone. You just have to put the blanket over your head."

In other news, Kwanghee officially completed his military service earlier this month.

1. IZ*ONE
  2. Kwanghee
  3. MIYAWAKI-SAKURA
7 13,573 Share 78% Upvoted

taichou_san 25 days ago 1
25 days ago

saku chan first korea variety show alone....cant wait to see

kelylund2345 (Banned) 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

Comment has been deleted

holdthisLnoobs 24 days ago 2
24 days ago

Public Service Announcement: kizaru_hijin has black dirt under their fingernails.

Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a fantastic day and if not I hope it gets better! Now I'm sure you've all seen that idiot kizaru_hijin roaming about, right? Yep, you got it, that's a delulu right there, the absolute worst kind. It's racist, hostile, deranged and probably looks like a blobfish in real life. Very, very ugly.

"How can we stop this rat face delulu, noobs!?" You may be wondering and I'll tell you how, It's simple! All you have to do is just I G N O R E that lying dumb fuck and go about your day 😄 Let me handle that warthog.

OR whenever the weirdo comments or replies, just copy and paste my blobfish paragraph in response 😏 It'll be fuming, eager to furiously type up a reply with it's teeth clenched and tears streaming down it's cheeks 😂

kizaru_hijin 24 days ago 1
24 days ago

and ryenlux, aka stopudelulu, still desperately trying to make everyone else look bad with lies in hope that they will ignore everyone, who calls you out on your other accounts, while you still dont get it, that outsiders, who have nothing to do with me, would never use lies to attack me, further proving who you are...especially how youre openly allowed to defame other users with lies and hate on celebrities on a daily basis, like you always did with your other accounts like bigblueagain, bangeryun94 and wang_sejung, shows that youre still being protected by akp and can do whatever you want...and it was proved before, that your bigblueagain account was being protected here by many users posting screenshots of comments of an admin, who stated, that he wasnt allowed to ban you...

holdthisLnoobs 20 days ago 0
20 days ago

-13

KPOPTrashTalker 25 days ago 1
25 days ago

izone sucks

WingsOfFaith 25 days ago 0
25 days ago

Well if they suck, you can go swallow a dick then.

allkpop in your Inbox