Rookie boy group MYTEEN's fans have recently begun an action against the group's company MUSIC WORKS. Many fansites have announced their rest after enduring the mistreatment of MUSIC WORKS' artists (Minzy and MYTEEN) and mistreatment of fans for over a year. They stated they would only come back when the staff would clean up their act.
A couple of things they are upset about include:
- MYTEEN members having to carry personal belongings of their managers at the airport and shopping trips
- MYTEEN having to pay their own hospital bills
- MYTEEN's leader being changed without explanation as to why
- Member Junseop having to perform during a fansign eventhough his shoulder was injured
- Staff not taking care of their personal belongings during their latest fansign
- Staff telling MYTEEN to settle the fans' anger themselves
- Staff telling MYTEEN to run away from fans
- Staff hitting MYTEEN members on several occasions
- Stylists giving the group outfits that do not correspond with the weather, making them more vulnerable to sickness
- The manager calling the members by ya and not by their names
- The manager pushing fans
- During a Japanese event, Korean fans went to see the show, but felt like they were discriminated against
- MUSIC WORKS refusing fansite support during the filming of a drama
No official statement has been released by the company as of now.