Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Discussions
Posted by TaeMinSeokJin 23 days ago

Which EXO 'Don't Mess Up My Tempo' album version do you want?

EXO's comeback is in less than two weeks! I'm sure we all can't wait to see more concept photos and teasers as they come out. But for now, which version of 'Don't Mess Up My Tempo' have you pre-ordered or ordered? If you are unsure of the versions, here they are:

Allegro:

Moderato:

Andante:

I personally will be pre-ordering the Moderato version. How about you? Where do you order your albums from? Please discuss in the comments below!

AAA I'M SO EXCITED FOR LAY! HE'S DOING AMAZING!

16 Share 42% Upvoted

jenna 23 days ago 4
23 days ago

I am buying them all!! I saved a lot of money!

iciviuja 23 days ago 0
23 days ago

wow.. 👍

TaeMinSeokJin 23 days ago 2
23 days ago

DANGGGGGG

Thats like all my life savings lol

2 more replies

Lovely_Cornchips 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

I actually went and pre-ordered a 3 pack of the albums. So I'll get each version actually, I'm so pumped this is my first time ever bulk buying like that and I'm so excited!!!

kalimilano 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

All *__*

Happika999 23 days ago 8
23 days ago

I know this article is specifically about EXO comeback (seriously congratulations exo-l's I'm excited too) but I realize Allkpop is why haven't you post any updates about NCT 127 recently?. There is no post about NCT 127 charted 86 (second kpop group to do so) in Billboard 200 and NCT 127 is debuted number 60 in Billboard Artists 100. NCT 127 won their second win in The Show...um HI! Allkpop. Actually I know the majority who is charged in Allkpop are armys...HI! armys. Anyways, to let y'all know NCT 127 are not going anywhere, so Allkpop I suggest you to get use to it.

TaeMinSeokJin 23 days ago 6
23 days ago

Sorry, I just started writing articles. I'm not the biggest NCTzen, (I do love NCT, but some other groups are my top priorities) so I won't usually write too many NCT related things. If you want more NCT stuff to surface, then why don't you write your own article on how awesome and talented NCT is. I just don't understand why you would write this, asking for NCT 127 updates, when this is a user-driven community. Allkpop doesn't write the the articles, the users do.

Happika999 22 days ago 5
22 days ago

Ok so WHY NOT the other users take the time (which I know for damn sure the majority of y'all are also stan more than one group) post about NCT 127 especially about their achievements recently??...doesn't hurt to at least post one about them?. No y'all just bitter and jealous of NCT 127 and it's starting to become more predictable. There are NCTzens go to Allkpop for updates about NCT 127 and we want to know what's going on too. If the users take the time to post about other completely fresh rookie groups debuting especially recently about TheEastLight abuse situation (which I know y'all don't support them and even heard of them before LET'S👏GET👏REAL)...like I'm just saying sooo.

Alright! I'll just write my own article about NCT 127 since there's some division and favouritism going on here smh...childish.

5 more replies