WIN, OMG

Student goes viral after undergoing shocking 50kg (110 pounds) weight loss transformation

By KpopJoA   22 days ago   283,207   2,206   120

A university student named Jinny is receiving much attention after revealing her successful diet story on YouTube dieting channel 'DanoTV' going from 100kg (221 pounds) to 50kg (110 pounds) after a lot of hard work and dedication for two years.

When she was a senior high school student, Jinny had enjoyed eating chicken and beer on Friday nights and had gained 25kg (55 pounds) within a year.

Reaching 100kg, she decided to go on a diet after being diagnosed with a herniated disc.

To begin Jinny revealed she drank 3-5 liters of warm water.  She also tried her best not to consume too much sodium and instead of starving herself she would eat the least amount of food before she stopped being hungry.  If she felt she had eaten too much, she would go ahead and move around and exercise to compensate for her overeating.

For lunch, Jinny made sure to eat plenty of protein as well as vegetables and made sure to exercise every day.

For a healthy gut, she consumed probiotics such as yogurt and ate dessert once a day at the max.  Furthermore, she didn't even think about having late-night snacks but instead used that time to control her eating habits and work out.

After two years of this, she had successfully lost weight without experiencing any yo-yo effects and maintained a slim figure.

Jinny commented, "Dieting allows one to cherish and love one's body in experiencing such a transformation."

1. Buzz
    2. misc

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 19 days ago

👏👏👏👏👏👏

c2J 21 days ago

She lost weight healthily! Good for her!

AshleyDaUnicorn 21 days ago

i love food too much to even think about dieting smh

Love_Tinkerlight 21 days ago

Wow! 👏👏 My new inspirational idol, lol💞💞😘

kpophilippines 21 days ago

Anybody, why is that squat exercise important? There are other specific exercise, I think I also saw that in youtube its banana girl If I am right with the title she also do that exercise while on a vegan diet.

kpophilippines 21 days ago

WOW!, THIS PROVE THAT YOUR NOSE WILL NOT CHANGE IF YOU LOSE WEIGHT. I think if read lots of article about kpop celebrity or idol, as they lose weight their nose become thinner too, hahaha.

xloveseoul 21 days ago

Wow shocker. You lose weight by eating in moderation and excercising? 😱😱😱 WHO KNEW

hiroonakamura 21 days ago

the most difficult part comes now though. After dieting for two years, your body is essentially  in "starvation mode". Whenever you get a calorie surplus, the body will do everything it can to store it as fat. I hope she knows of this problem and uses "reverse dieting" techniques to get her body to get used to not dieting anymore.

iisstf28 hiroonakamura 21 days ago

Are you sure? Her diet was pretty healthy and didnt starve herself, just made her diet better and she exercise. Does that happend when you do a healthy diet too?

davidcs iisstf28 21 days ago

Yes, bcs fat cells could not dissaper, they just shrink and it will become big to saving fat again

MargtEsperanza hiroonakamura 20 days ago

not really the fact that she is a teenager makes the difference, you usually go through body changes when you experience the growth sprout and she accompanied that change with a diet and exercise so unless she goes to radical unhealthy habits she wont have an issue, I went through the same I stopped eating meat and raw sugar at 17 (I was fat) and I started to lose weight naturally without exercising at all, just eating healthier, at 19 I was already under 50kg and now I can just eat whaterver I want and I could gain 2 to 3 kg like on christmas lol but I usually lose it in one or two weeks

hiroonakamura iisstf28 20 days ago

yes i am sure :) i have a friend who is a dietist who always talks about the importance of knowing how to reverse yourself off a diet. Most people dont know this, even many many bodybuilders make this mistake so when they start eating normally after their diet - their body will gain a lot of weight in fat and it often results in depression.

hiroonakamura iisstf28 20 days ago

i am not saying that this girl starved herself. It's just that when your body has a calorie intake that is lower than what her body uses every day, after a while the body thinks that you are starving so it goes into "starvation mode". This means that it gets more difficult to lose weight than in the beginning and it also means that when you end up eating more calories, the body thinks that this is a great opportunity to save some fat so that when you start starving again, the fat will help you to not die.

hiroonakamura MargtEsperanza 20 days ago

from what i understand of your post, you did not excercise like she is doing, you just changed your diet to a much more natural and healthy one. As such, it gets easier for the body to not get into the infamous "starvation mode" because your calorie deficit is less than a person who excercises. I know that you might not believe me, but do google "reverse dieting" to read more about why this phenomenon occurs and how to prevent it.

MargtEsperanza hiroonakamura 20 days ago

I get your point, but my point is that it seems she changed her lifestyle so it doesnt just count as "dieting" she has been doing it for 2 years, and I think Is safe to call it a healthy lifestyle, eating healthy and exercising daily is not just for dieting or losing weight, you can keep doing it all your life, if you stop when you reach a certain weight and start pigging and slacking that's another issue, but I dont think she is "dieting" anymore, just living healthier

omsi 21 days ago

That stomach though 😏👅

SicaLicka 21 days ago

bruh!!!! she is sexy!!!! please marry me!!!!

never