Cre.Ker Entertainment confirms 'Produce 101's Joo Hak Nyeon will be in their debuting boy group

By jennywill   13 days ago   29,109   5,319   0
misc

Cre.Ker Entertainment has confirmed that 'Produce 101's Joo Hak Nyeon will be debuting with their boy band.

Fans call the group 'Cre.kerz', and they have been revealing members through their 'TRAINEE PAPARAZZI' project. So far, confirmed members of the group are Sunwoo and Younghoon, and now Haknyeon. Cre.Ker Entertainment confirmed, "After discussions, we have decided that Joo Hak Nyeon will be debuting as a new boy group that will be debuting this year."

SEE ALSO: Teen band The East Light's Eunsung gives a preview of 'My Love' in new MV teaser

The label added, "We have been sincerely discussing his direction after 'Produce 101' aired, including of his debut. We have recently decided on his joining the team and he is now preparing to debut."

Haknyeon said, "I'm happy to be able to debut along with 'Cre.kerz'. I am lacking a lot, but I want to give back to the national producers who have been supporting my growth."
  1. misc.
  2. joo hak nyeon
  3. joo-hak-nyun
  4. produce 101

glxyx 12 days ago

Im soo excited im so proud :''''))

xDanii 12 days ago

I mean of course he's in the group if he wasn't I would be like...bruhh what y'all tryin to do now ???

ahgase88 12 days ago

lol he better be?

SilverJung 13 days ago

what the name of the group? Cracker Boys?

ThsDee 13 days ago

Congratz to our little pig 🐷 I'm looking forward to it. He grew up a lot he deserve it

Manami_chan 13 days ago

Good luck to him

leaderwolfmoon 13 days ago

"he suffered so much, and deserves this" well um he was a negative effect on the other trainees he worked with because of laziness and not even bothering to do much at all in the show and giving almost zero effort whatsoever, you people seem to forget what he did do and what kind of effect it had on the fans, other trainees, and people that worked around him. I will give him a second chance and hope that "suffering" made him choose to be a better person in this career field. But if he ends up doing the exact same crap to this debuting group then i honestly think he shouldn't even bother being and idol and go down a different career path. It might sound harsh, but he was a real issue on the show and he now needs to prove himself or else not be an idol at all. And they better not center the group around him, i really don't wanna see him as leader, main vocal, or face of the group because other members that actually worked their butt of and deserve those spots should get it. Just cause he is in this group doesn't mean he deserves to be at the top of the hierarchy in the group, he has not shown that he deserves it.......................................im gonna get a ton of backlash aren't i? I'm sorry i just don't trust him.

G_Kkaebsong leaderwolfmoon 13 days ago

I really don't think his agency will be dumb enough to make him leader, main vocal or face of the group when he doesn't have what it takes (from what I've seen)

Siimo leaderwolfmoon 13 days ago

P r e a c h

stargaxing leaderwolfmoon 13 days ago

his agency said themselves that haknyeon is a slow learner... and i don't know if you ever know this (since akp only reports his mistakes) but he did suffer a lot as people were death threats and telling him to follow in the footsteps of his deceased father (as well as sexual harassing his mother). every time some bad news about haknyeon comes up a family member or friend would always come out and defend him which means that he really is not a bad kid in real life. also you can see these tweets: twitter ddokjae/status/883704509335126016 // twitter.com ddokjae/status/873916460602544129

Smokeace stargaxing 13 days ago

Rather than him being a slow learner, I think people hate him because he's greedy despite of his lack in skills. I personally don't hate him because I know Mnet may have made him seem worse than he actually is but so far he doesn't really have a good image for himself. Definitely unfortunate that he gets all these insults and threats but with that aside, he has a lot of proving to do to the rest of us.

stargaxing Smokeace 13 days ago

of course, it's a survival show. if you don't be greedy you won't get much : / haknyeon rarely got any screentime except for the time where he raised his hand to become center and if i were being honest i disliked his personality a lot after seeing his fight with eunki, but in the end they were friends and eunki even posted a instagram post about meeting haknyeon. however op was talking about how he was lazy and didn't bother to do much and i was basically trying to argue that he works hard just like any other trainee. just take a look at the second tweet where his sister stood up for him. but tbh i am happy that people are giving haknyeon another chance and hoping that he manages to redeem himself with creker's new boy group!

girrafemiiko leaderwolfmoon 13 days ago

well the company must have reasons for not debuting him.. judging by his performances on pd101, i can see why.. i hope he can redeem himself and doesn't make things difficult for other members.. good luck..

leaderwolfmoon stargaxing 12 days ago

I do feel awful that he and his family suffered like that, but as comments above has stated he has some proving to do. I hope he does well and proves himself to be not only an amazing person but someone who grew into a wonderful idol.

sanabop leaderwolfmoon 12 days ago

great but you know what? Just ignore his existence. Produce 101 ended so there is no reason for you to see him, give him a second chance or whatever you wanna come up with. It has been proved 100 times what actually happened and you can see his friendship with tons of trainees if you could just open your eyes. Effect on fans? What are you talking about. Anyways, just leave haknyeon and crekerz alone. We don't need someone who is still judging him for stuff that was edited. He doesn't need to prove anything either so unless you're going to buy more than 10 albums and merch of his group, get out of here.

leaderwolfmoon sanabop 11 days ago

not even normal fans can buy more than 10 albums and merch of the group so that is pretty far fetched of a "you cant stan this group unless you do this because you shared your thoughts on the situation with the information you had at your disposal." This group might not even make it long enough to get out 10 albums OR lots of merch. And since you do not represent the entirety of the fan base of him, i wont get out, i want to see if he can grow, because what i did see on the show, talent wise, wasn't much. And don't jump me, if you want to say it was all edited, at least give me the courtesy to see it and give me links like the other person did. Instead of being an ass about it, how about helping me understand your view. Maybe i will be able to come to love him thanks to information you provide. I will do some more research after this even just so i can learn more. Also you don't make decisions for me or tell me to do. So you want me to ignore his existence, well that's a wonderful way to get people to like him, great job. Stop acting high and mighty like i have no right to see someone who i once/or do view in a bad light to see if they can move passed it, learn from their mistake, and better themselves in the world.

Hedonistic_Imp sanabop 11 days ago

I think you should read OP's whole comment first before replying. He/she wasn't just blindly hating on Haknyeon. I have the same opinion actually. Great that he's a good person. But only that won't help him get recognition. Everytime I see him on stage in PD101, it always felt like he was lacking 10% of something. So, I hope he'll grow his skills further, and become the complete idol package. Cause he definitely has the potential.

XV_Dream 13 days ago

I hope Haknyeon doesnt receive hate when he debuts. He had suffered a lot during the past few weeks

drwsyhmz 13 days ago

well, i know this gonna happen. goodluck then.

101FanPinoy 13 days ago

Not more than 3 months debut, then disband

Juno19 101FanPinoy 12 days ago

Wow now theres a fortune teller here 😑

Hedonistic_Imp 101FanPinoy 11 days ago

Please tell me my future too. Will I be a millionaire any time soon?

just lve