Variety

T-ara confirmed to host 'SNL Korea 9'

By jennywill   16 days ago   14,207   2,967   53
T-ara

T-ara will be on 'SNL Korea 9'.

The four members will be filming the show on the 17th. The 'SNL Korea' staff said, "T-ara will be on the show as hosts. They're planning to put on various characters and charms that they haven't shown before. T-ara, who is going to have their last promotions as a full group, and the SNL crew will meet to create a unique comedy."

SEE ALSO: T-ara receive praise for their hilarious skits on 'SNL Korea'

The episode will air on the 24th.

1. T-ara
  2. snl korea

fx_me_u 15 days ago

Hopefully it works out well for them <3

fx_me_u 15 days ago

Can't wait for it ^^

andrew0126 15 days ago

Yaaass queens they should host all the shows they can ♥

Annggeell 15 days ago

that fucking show with idol molesters is still on? wth. I apologize for the language, but I'm ...

julian09 15 days ago

i just hope their appearance works in their favor for once  !! T-ARA FIGHTING !!

pink_oracle 15 days ago

Urgh, of course as soon as their reputation improves they decide to disband. Why couldn't SK have figured it out 4 years ago?!

krell pink_oracle 15 days ago

In my view, 4 years ago, K-pop Fans were *more* easily DUPED by TROLLS posing as 'CONCERNED' K-pop Fans. T-ARA Group, unfortunately, became a convenient target for those who dislike K-pop Music and Idols in general. NOW, I would argue that TROLLING is more easily recognized by K-pop Fans. Think back to how successful that TAJINYO Group was in their accusations against TABLO.

pink_oracle krell 15 days ago

And yet Seo Ji Soo survived her reputation attack unscathed. I'll never understand these people.

krell pink_oracle 15 days ago

With SEO JI SOO (LOVELYZ Group), there was actual involvement of POLICE. In terms of that the 'victim' was supposedly going to complain to POLICE. And then, WOOLLIM Agency did file with POLICE a 'cease the slander' type complaint against SEO JI SOO's accuser. POLICE concluded that there was NOTHING to the allegations against SEO JI SOO, in terms of actual proof. And so, that *POLICE FINDING* did help to absolve SEO JI SOO from *most* 'negative' FAN reaction. Whereas, with T-ARA, there was NOT ever any POLICE investigation in Year 2012. And so, there was NO FINDING to absolve T-ARA either. Which, that is a BIG difference in those situations between SEO JI SOO (LOVELYZ) and T-ARA.

QUEENZ6T_ARA 15 days ago

Yayyyyyyy!! I'm so HAPPY I know they will slay the whole show hwaiting

krell 15 days ago

GOOD that T-ARA4 Group will get some 'Last Chance' TV exposure in this manner with SNL. It is SAD that TROLLS were able to damage their popularity in S.KOREA for no real reason (my view).

junglecutecub 15 days ago

Welcome to AKP's T-ara on SNL Primer by junglecutecub (now with emojis 😀)

junglecutecub 15 days ago

Just remember this big library i left when you wake up you can read all of it the t-ara snl primer.

junglecutecub 15 days ago

This is the first SNL primer in all kpop media. It's on AKP comment section only. AKP is just the best !

junglecutecub 15 days ago

Truly i should be myself a subscription service .. my comments should be invisible by default and make people pay for AKP primer to make my comments visisble! That's how much i am contributing to this company!

junglecutecub 15 days ago

Im not fixing that typo i am nearing the end i can't comment all day

junglecutecub 15 days ago

I did all this while you guys were asleep. Chop chop.. you need to get a better sleep-wake pattern to accomplish big (boobie) things in life!

QUEENZ6T_ARA junglecutecub 15 days ago