Professionals from 'The List' select the top stars who underwent drastic weight loss

By KpopJoA   25 days ago   49,663   813   0
lee-sung-kyung,jung-chae-yeon,go-kyung-pyo,kim-rae-won

Broadcast on June 26, tvN's 'The List 2017' featured professionals naming some of the top celebrities who underwent drastic weight changes.

SEE ALSO: KARD x AKP Collab Merch!

Ranking first place was actor Kim Rae Won who lost up to 10 kilograms (22 lbs) every time he had to appear in a drama. Weighing in at 90 kilograms (198 lbs) after eating too many hamburgers, the actor lost 20 kilograms (44 lbs) from dieting and exercise.

Coming in second place was actor Jo Jin Woong who weighed up to 124 kilograms (273 lbs) and lost 40 kilograms (88 lbs). Actress Lee Sung Kyung took charge at third place. She maintained a healthy weight until her teens when she had to gain a significant amount of weight in order to play her role in 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo' by 5 kilograms (11 lbs). She then bounced back to her normal body weight within a month.

Actor Go Kyung Pyo bolted down 4th place. In the past, the 'Chicago Typewriter' star weighed 90 kilograms (198 lbs) but managed to shed the excess weight with a restricted diet and not eating prior to 4 hours of sleeping.

DIA's Jung Chae Yeon also received a lot of attention at number 5. A past photo of the idol singer was shown looking chubby when she lost 16 kilograms (35 lbs) in 3 months.  Through dieting, she maintained a steady weight of 48 kilograms (105 lbs) and a height of 163cm. Since her surprising weight loss, she was coined as 'little Suzy' by many spectators.

1. Lee Sung Kyung
  2. Jung Chae Yeon
  3. Go Kyung Pyo
  4. Kim Rae Won

federick 24 days ago

Seo In Guk???

Longan_Lychee federick 24 days ago

he had eating disorder though... it’s discreet and considerate to not to put him in weight loss articles

beatz_hl 25 days ago

where is the "drastic" I was waiting like 10 kilos, I click this for motivation!!

KngSarang 25 days ago

"after eating too many hamburgers" lmaoooooooooooo

meltx 25 days ago

I thought Lee Sung Kyung looked amazing in Weightlifting Fairy *__* Her figure was really nice and I envied her. She still looks good the way she is now but her hourglass figure and her legs in Weightlifting Fairy was to die for. *___*

galaxyifan 25 days ago

They always come up with professionals to make their lists but do you really need professionals for that?

slebony 25 days ago

Ehhh....5 kg and significant??? Really???

Lana_Yu 25 days ago

""she had to gain a significant amount of weight in order to play her role in 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo' by 5 kilograms""Lol... 5 kg is a significant amount of weight? I weigh myself in the morning and by the time I go to bed I have gained 3kg...

ygdragon08 Lana_Yu 25 days ago

I envy you my friend

Lana_Yu ygdragon08 25 days ago

Lol why?!

ygdragon08 25 days ago

My metabolism was so fast or whatever and I'm so fuckin thin

Lana_Yu ygdragon08 25 days ago

Well I guess no one is happy with what they have haha.

ssswzo 25 days ago

but wasn't chaeyeon did some surgery ? :/

KngSarang ssswzo 25 days ago

yeah but it's not like changing her nose shape made her thinner

ssswzo KngSarang 25 days ago

oh so it's a nose surgery, okay then, thanks

Longan_Lychee 25 days ago

Also, not to be mean but ’’little Suzy’’ is too much to say about this IOI mediaplay nugu, no offense.

missnumbered Longan_Lychee 25 days ago

Why do you need to be so rude! Jung Chaeyeon is very popular in Korea, and so called "mediaplay" can only get someone so far, which Chaeyeon's success has disproven. Sure, she was coined the name "little suzy" but it isn't like she wanted to be called little suzy that's just what the people here just nicknamed her, although she does think of it as a great honor!

Longan_Lychee 25 days ago

Kim Rae Won is amazing. He is said to clean up his appearance just before his drama shootings, sometimes losing over 10 kg of weigh in less than a month. He is a great actor and I envy his ability to shed so much weight in such a short period of time. Also, Lee Sung Kyung lost her WFKBJ weight pretty fast too.

just lve