Variety

Produce 101's Wanna One expected to debut in August

By mkim93   11 days ago   94,731   14,651   232
wanna-one

It appears that Wanna One will be going straight to work after wrapping up the second season of 'Produce 101'.

SEE ALSO: 'Produce 101' season 2 boy group announce their official group name!

After announcing the final 11 members of the group, it has been reported that Wanna One are expecting to debut with their first album as a team sometime in early August.

After finishing their 'Produce 101 Season 2' finale concert on July 1 and 2, they will be going straight into work mode to make their official debut in August.

Stay tuned for more information!

1. Wanna One

brenda13 10 days ago

I don't understand people saying they don't even care but keeps on commenting in every Wanna One news... K, bye. -.-

shapopo89 11 days ago

Knetz choose the line up = int plis dun buy the albumMnet boosted the 3 ppl into line up = just support ot8No national leader = go support next nu'est comebackMnet create drama = dun fall for that cheap promotion againThats how salty I am now Kindly disliked my comment as u want

veronicavivian shapopo89 11 days ago

Knetz chose the line up because a) this is a Korean group and b) they actually buy albums. Unless the group is on the level of BB, SUJU, SNSD, BTS or EXO in terms of international support, it really won't make a difference if some of you don't want to buy an album that you probably weren't going to buy anyway.

shapopo89 veronicavivian 11 days ago

knets have spoken, let them.

Spinereader 11 days ago

That's only 16 months! That's not even a year and a half. I was hoping they'd get a little more time than that. Much like IOI, they'll disband before they reach their full potential.

veronicavivian Spinereader 11 days ago

They are still promoting double more, since IOI only promoted for 8 months. And they are debuting in August but they do have some schedules before that. Some of them are part of other groups so it would be unfair to make them promote longer, since this time they won't be able to do other things outside Wanna One.

betrue 11 days ago

OMG!! this is the best birthday present ever, I hope they debut on august 8 XD XD

_CLeO betrue 10 days ago

Haha lol

zicozelo 11 days ago

the fact that a clothing brand is changing their original casting from wanna one to Jonghyun and Nu'est as their model tho...

Yamama1 zicozelo 11 days ago

Really ? Which brand ?

VenusMiranda zicozelo 11 days ago

Really? WOW

BlueTails zicozelo 11 days ago

Losing GOALS x'D And the fact that he #1 in Naver search while Wanna One was #2 lol At least Nu'est has some hope now I guess?

lupitaarum zicozelo 11 days ago

i hope ivyclub choose NU'EST hahahaha

rinrin9 11 days ago

Woah, guys let's calm down, okay?The trainees who made into the final lineup don't deserve this kind of rude and cruel treatment. You are angry, because of what K-netz did... but it wasn't the trainees fault. I can understand that you are salty and most of you angry and sad about uri Nation's Leader, Jonghyun. I'm sad too... I REALLY AM, because he is my bias in NU'EST from their debut. And sooo many of my faves did not make it into the final 11. BUT... I will not say something so childish, like I will not stan them, because what the k-netz did, or because many of my fav trainees are not in Wanna One. All the trainees who were in PD101 were talented, charming, and lovely. ALL OF THEM. And we knew that only 11 will debut. So Wanna One is made from these fantastic human beings. Please, chaebal, don't be so rude towards them, they worked as hard as any other trainees. I just... wanted to say this, because I'm sad that so many of you are so cruel.Wanna One, fighting~ I will be waiting for you guys to debut! I'm really excited!

joodgr8 rinrin9 11 days ago

we're not mad at the boys smh. At least most of us aren't. We're just really REALLY disappointed at Mnet and K-Netz, just like you are. We who are saying that we won't stan Wanna One only do so because (1) it's too painful to stan them when you know how many hearts and dreams have been crushed to make them and how fucked up Mnet is in general (2) This is our way to let Mnet and K-Netz know that they're doing something wrong. We won't stan Wanna One, yes, but most of us will gladly stan the boys once they're out of that fucked up group and debut in a more normal and less heartbreaking situation (3) most of us are Int'l fans who were blocked from voting during the show. It was them who didn't let us support the boys in the first place. They didn't need us anyway (at least they think they don't). Also, K-Netz were the ones who voted and chose these boys, so we know that even without our support, they will still do well in Korea. We're not putting them in any disadvantageous circumstance in any way. We won't be mad if you decide to stan Wanna One or anything, but just know that some people are just not strong enough to sweep all the dirt under the carpet and go watch the sunrise of a new day as if nothing happened. These people at least need time to calm their shits down. I hope you understand.

shapopo89 rinrin9 11 days ago

ill support 8 of them only 3 of them is boosted and not original wanna one OT8

VIIKIHPNERD 11 days ago

August? That's way late! So they are just gonna promote for 4 months and then disband? I hope each members debut in their own group soon then. I love all 11 (and the rest of 9 + more) of them so I wish them all the success but if it's only 4 months then it is pretty pointless. I guess Nu'est didn't lose out on that too much. Minhyun can regroup with his real group soon after. And Sungwoon with Hotshot!

noraini_zainal_a VIIKIHPNERD 11 days ago

They will disband december 2018, not 2017 so they had about 1 half years.

Youtoosalty VIIKIHPNERD 11 days ago

Read this guys comment ⬆

NutellaHoe 11 days ago

Just how the fuck did this happen ._.

joodgr8 11 days ago

call me immature but I ain't gonna listen to this shit. Ain't even gonna care. K-Netz voted for them, then let K-Netz do their thing with them. I'm out. I'd better wait for the members to debut within their own companies. As for this group, don't expect me to stan shit cos Mnet just fucked this shit over so bad it's unfixable smh

beyondordinary joodgr8 11 days ago

I feel ya. I'm on the fence and feeling skeptical about paying as much attention to them like I did before. This is completely different to how I felt when IOI was formed. Like there are members I love in the group but also ones who didn't make it. I still think they need Jong Hyun as the leader and who ever gets that role in the group, just won't be the same to me nor do I think they'll be able to do as well he would.

Youtoosalty joodgr8 11 days ago

Id rather support them aswell after they went back to their respective group. I dont hate the boys or anything but i hate mnet so much trigeered

EMMA11 11 days ago

Isn't EXO having a comeback this summer also ? hahahaha let's prepare our pop corn !!

betrue EMMA11 11 days ago