Produce 101's "Never" gets an all-kill

By GhostWriter   24 days ago   103,689   18,907   115

Although the "Never" team with Hwang Min Hyun, Kim Jong Hyun, Kim Jae Hwan, Ong Sung Woo, Lee Dae Hwi, Park Woo Jin, and Lai Guan Lin didn't win on yesterday's 'Produce 101' episode, they're winning on the music charts.

The song, which was produced by Hui, E'dawn, and Wooseok of PENTAGON, achieved an all-kill on Instiz. It is currently the #1 song on the real-time charts of Melon, Mnet, Bugs, Soribada, Genie, and Naver.

Congratulations!

SEE ALSO: 'Produce 101's Takada Kenta to sing an OST for MBC drama 'Protector'!

Tip: Lucy

1. misc.
    2. produce 101

Yooniseu 11 days ago

ALL OF THE NEVER TEAM MEMBERS WILL DEBUT UNDER WANNA ONE EXCEPT FOR KIM JONG HYUN. WHAT THE FCK!

Reri_Putra 20 days ago

Best group. Really happy that they kicked Haknyeon out. But really sad why Haknyeon had to be with Daniel and Dongho.....

RimmieMeli 22 days ago

This was my fav from the demo

innercircle_25 22 days ago

Hwang Min Hyun really shine through this song. And I love how Ong Seung Woo character seem so modest - without too much attention seeking - and that make him more notice-able rather than do all wink, staring, and too much gestures.

fcknren 23 days ago

The best song to come out of Produce 101

fcknren 23 days ago

Open Up wishes

fanny_fanny94 23 days ago

No doubt at all. This song looks like it is created specially for all the members in the team. Everyone suits the song perfectly

Yooniseu 23 days ago

I WANNA CRY REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! THEY REALLY DESERVE THAT THO. JAEHWAN'S HIGH NOTES + MINHYUN'S VOICE IS SUUUPERB! PLUS MINHYUN AS CENTER, HE REALLY DID A GOOD JOB AS THE CENTER, WOOJIN AS THE MAIN RAPPER OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE HE HAD SO MUCH LINES THAN THE OTHER 2 RAPPERS IS .... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE I WANNA GIVE JONGHYUN A BIG HUG AS A LEADER OF THIS TEAM HE REALLY LED THEM WELL AND THIS TEAM IS THE MOST BALANCED GROUP MAYBE BECAUSE OF THEIR TEAMWORK. I JUST REALLY LOVE THEM THAT I THINK WHAT I'M SAYING IS ALL NONSENSE. IT'S JUST I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF THEM REALLYYYYYYYYY THAT I WANNA CRY. OH MY GAHD!

LilBmw 23 days ago

I'm happy for my Cube babies... I hope this gets the at least the slightest bit of recognition for producing a great song

LilBmw 23 days ago

Though "I know you know" and "Oh little girl" are my favourite songs out of the 5

SunnySun LilBmw 23 days ago

lol i throught you're speaking about Guanlin and Seonho and i was like, they didn't produced this song

LilBmw SunnySun 23 days ago

Nah, I am talking about Pentagon members haha

vvhale 23 days ago

My kings did that, legends only.

forever