MV Releases

BTS 'Save Me' MV hits 100 million views!

By mkim93   25 days ago   76,678   38,275   27

BTS's "Save Me" MV has hit 100 million views!

"Save Me" was only released a little over a year ago on May 16, 2016, and has already hit the 100 million mark.

This is the group's fifth music video to hit such attention, following "Boy in Luv", "Blood, Sweat, & Tears", ''Dope'', and "Fire". "Not Today" is near 100 million so expect a 6th MV to join the 100 million club very soon.

Congratulations BTS!

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. save me

7037 24 days ago

Other antis in the past attack BTS when they get 100M views by saying it's not important, now they say it's easy for the MV's to get 100M views? oh the irony, they seem to focus on bangtan lately, antis and haters really has no common sense or are they pretending to be idiots -_-

WsLD 25 days ago

My body moves spontaneously when I listen to their songs. I need U is one of my favorite right now.

ultwinnerstan 25 days ago

ok so people have said that it is or isnt easy to hit 100 million and i thought id share my thoughts bc like why not. although it isn't easy to hit 100 million views, it is a lot easier than it used to be. before like mid 2015 there were (i think) 10 mvs that had hit 100 million(gangnam style, gentleman, oppa is just my style, fantastic baby, gee, the boys, i got a boy, i am the best, mr. taxi, and hangover) and compared to now where save me is like the 40th mv to hit 100 million. so like people are saying stuff like oh if you think its so easy you must be a new fan when really it actually is so much easier than it used to be(and before anyone calls me a new fan i've been into kpop for like 3 years so far from new). all that being said i do agree it is impressive in some aspects but at the same time its slowly becoming less and less impressive with each mv that hits 100 million because save me is the 3rd mv to hit 100 million in the last week alone.

Kikoro ultwinnerstan 24 days ago

Is not easy to hit 100M views.I mean,let's talk about Bts now,the song was released in 2016,one year since then.The fans,and the ppl in general,stream the video in the first 2-3 months,then other MV's comes and get harder.And if you talk about the other 2 MV's,Big Bang's videos,yes,it was hard af.LNFIL was realeased in 2015, two years by then,and still was hard.And the other video,Blue,that was really hard.I mean,5 years,it's a lot :| Is not easy guys,is not :| But you know the felling,everything for our boys ♥

noBTSnoSEX 25 days ago

YASSSS! MY FAVES SHINE <3 Other groups can suck their dick for real, BTS is the best.

allinonetonone 25 days ago

RAISE THE ROOF! NOT TODAY IS NEXT!

OGTrashKan 25 days ago

Yaaaaasssss!!!!! My bro was about 99 mil of those...!

00hannah 25 days ago

GOOD WORK ARMY,WHAT'S NEXT? 😉 🎉

TzuyuGirl 25 days ago

why do some people say it's easy to get 100 million views , well no it's not easy BTS fans made alot of efforts and BTS songs are catchy and in good quality so even after they finish promotion of song people still go back to listen to them cuz they are good songs

balladlover 25 days ago

I love this song, I put it on replay on my music app.

Jiminie_sama 25 days ago

All these people saying its too easy to get 100mil are obviously newer fans who have no clue how hard these groups worked to get where they are, its not like they just woke up one day and said lets get a 100mil views on the new MV guys! it took time and hardwork, dumbasses

forever