Social Media

Netizens get angry after Sungmin's wife likes a post of an International ELF slapping Korean ELF's face

By yckim124   13 days ago   282,484   17,385   479
Sungmin,Sungmin

Recent Instagram activities of Sungmin's wife Kim Sa Eun are angering fans.

SEE ALSO: Super Junior fan site demands that Sungmin be removed from the group

Sungmin's wife with the Instagram ID 4silver_32 liked a photo of an international ELF slapping a Korean ELF in the face.

She also liked various posts supporting Sungmin's stay in the group Super Junior.

In reaction to Kim Sa Eun's Instagram activities, netizens expressed anger, and commented, "Wow.. she's targeting fans. I'm getting goosebumps", "Hul, what is up with her?", "She must really be out of her mind..", "Ah I'm getting so mad", "Wow that is too much", "She must think the fans are losers", and more.

Kim Sa Eun has since turned her Instagram account private following her recent online activities.

Meanwhile, Korean netizens have heavily opposed Sungmin joining Super Junior's comeback later this year. Super Junior fan site has also demanded Sungmin to be removed from the group.

1. Sungmin
    2. Sungmin

AshleyDaUnicorn 9 days ago

I never really listened to Super Junior nor did I read many articles about it so when I heard that fansites were demanding Sungmin to leave the group, I assumed he must have done something really wrong during his career. After scrolling through the comments, his "wrongdoing" was marrying the woman he cherishes and loves? He and his wife have done nothing wrong and it saddens me with the way they are treated. She has every right to express her feelings whether it be liking a picture or simply making a statement about it.

lilliana 10 days ago

That's the right thing to do!!! Korean fans need to wake up! Oh please, even as international fans, we are supporting Sungmin at the fullest! And she's his wife!!! She's the one who have the full right to support her husband by liking some pictures! She even have the right to yell at the stupid "fans" who is threatening her husband!!! Himnae!

dajana_cassie 10 days ago

To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with this picture. She only liked a random picture she found on instagram. But what really hurts me that some of "ELF" wants Sungmin out of group. Why? Because he got married with the girl he loves and cherishes? If you support all SJ than you also support Sungmin, if not well then you are not real fun.

mikanaverin 11 days ago

this issue reminds me of tom walker's (aka jonathan pie) 'the left did this rant'. when a person is against the prevailing view they get labels and insults. 'you people are haters, the guy just got married' some people are quick to say 'it's not wrong to get married' (you're right about that, but it's not about him getting married) and have apparently made memes targeting korean elfs. the article mentioned their reasons for the boycott, at least genuinely try to understand from their point of view. sungmin had faults too, and his wife was a bit immature for doing that. comments full of people who think they're automatically right it seems to me. 'a good fan supports no matter what' mindset? your choice. but things like 'grow the fuck up' 'knetz think they're more important than wife and career' 'anybody getting this mad at a guy for getting married' are undesirable and unnecessary things to say

Elf_lover 12 days ago

I've always liked Min and he has been a top bias of mine for 5 years and it upsets me to see he and his wife treated this way. Being married hasn't changed the way I feel about him. The haters need to leave them alone. I want him to stay. ELF fighting!

rachelsyn 12 days ago

Because SOME fans are stupid, that it's funny. I like that she's still supporting her husband despite all this crap going on.

DefineImaginary 12 days ago

Any person who gets mad at Sungmin for getting married and hates on his wife for being human is a loser. So yeah, she probably does think her and Sungmin's fan are losers...wouldn't be too far from the truth.

emily235 12 days ago

"She must think the fans are losers"...She probably does. She's married to the guy that they at one time or another likely adored, and she probably has a personal relationship with the rest of the members. She thinks they're losers. We think they're losers. Anybody this mad at a guy for getting married IS a loser.

robin1 12 days ago

I would've done the same!

LAFF92 12 days ago

UPDATE: and there's an article from another kpop outlet that this was photoshopped, lol

vav