Moon Hee Jun and Soyul welcome their first child!

By elliefilet   15 days ago   61,211   3,062   60
Moon-Hee-Jun,soyul

Moon Hee Jun and Crayon Pop's Soyul have welcomed their first child!

SEE ALSO: Moon Hee Jun responds to fan boycott

After getting married 3 months ago, the couple welcomed their daughter a hospital in Seoul on May 12. Both Soyul and their daughter are reported to be healthy, and Moon Hee Jun is also said to be incredibly happy.

Moon Hee Jun and Soyul began dating in 2013 and walked down the aisle this past February. Though they denied their pregnancy at first, they recently surprised everyone by revealing Soyul was with child.

Congratulations to Moon Hee Jun and Soyul!

1. Moon Hee Jun
    2. Soyul

BubblyFary 13 days ago

What do you mean "their pregnancy" ? Is this even correct to say ? I'm serious

mind_blown 14 days ago

Congrats to them! I just hope the baby didnt inherit her dad's hair jk jk

cmerle1 14 days ago

That's fantastic !! Congratulations !!

beatz_hl 14 days ago

I was afraid of read " the second one"

pink_oracle 14 days ago

Now, let's try to lead nice simple lives that don't cause big headlines for the sake of the family ok?

michinpabo 14 days ago

This is like the last episode of a drama. The leads get married and now they have a child. Sorry Knetz, you never got to ruin this one drama. Better luck next time. lol

kiko_san 14 days ago

Congrats to both of them!

Alexa_Cell 14 days ago

so soyul was pregnant when crayon pop in their comeback? daebaakk

HitlerUnicorn Alexa_Cell 14 days ago

great observation! lmao

snsdtwinkle Alexa_Cell 14 days ago

Omg... that's true

imjustme 14 days ago

I'm done with them and all of their lies.  This poor child will be so confused about how they really came into existence.

Amber_B imjustme 14 days ago

What a ridiculous comment . The child will be surrounded with love . Feel sorry for yourself and your pathetic ignorant viewpoints I bet they give up on life knowing you have given up on them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imjustme Amber_B 14 days ago

Keep supporting liars and idols whoring around and getting pregnant before marriage. You're probably a fan of Teen Mom too.

deeyoh imjustme 14 days ago

Your comment is extremely uncalled for. Please don't spread that kind of negativity around.

imjustme deeyoh 14 days ago

My comment is my opinion. They are liars who chose to engage in premarital sex which led to pregnancy prior to marriage. This is not whom I would choose to idolize. This is not an idol. And, what's uncalled for is their behavior. Irresponsible and uncalled for.

Amber_B imjustme 13 days ago

why do you feel you need to give an opinion if you are so against them. They are a family now with a beautiful healthy baby who will be loved !!!! That is what this story is about . No need for your judgmental attitude. Did they kill anyone ? For God's sake shut up and get a life .....

Amber_B imjustme 13 days ago

Whoring around ???? They were a couple in love ???? I have no idea what 'Teen Mom' is but what I do know is you are bigoted and sanctimonious.

imjustme Amber_B 13 days ago

Why do i feel the need to give an opinion? Because I live in America where we have a freedom of speech! You think that you're the only person in the world with an opinion and it's the only opinion that matters? If you don't like my opinion keep scrolling. Life isn't only rainbows and butterflies!

imjustme Amber_B 13 days ago

In love! Lolololololol! They had sex. You don't need love to have sex and make a baby. They may still not be in love. Not everyone who gets married because of a baby is in love. Perhaps you need to watch Teen Mom!!!! Learn a thing or two! Lol!

Amber_B imjustme 13 days ago

I don't need to learn anything from a sensationalised American TV reality show. I get my facts from my work place where I see parents of very sick babies praying for their child to survive so DON'T preach to me your bigoted ideals. You must be a sad shit person to have such negative feelings about a couple you know nothing about.

imjustme Amber_B 12 days ago

Lol. You're a liar just like the people you idolize! For someone who has "no idea what Teen Mom is" you sure gave an accurate description of what Teen Mom is! No wonder you're going so hard for these two.

imjustme Amber_B 12 days ago

And maybe if they weren't the two biggest liars in idol land I would have more sympathy for them.

Amber_B imjustme 12 days ago

I went and found out what it was ?!?!?! Do you ever do that ? Probably NO because you think you know everything about everything but actually you are ignorant and know nothing anything? I am no liar I have no need to and no one wants or needs sympathy from a tit like you ...

Amber_B imjustme 12 days ago

I don't idolise anyone .....

Danny1009 14 days ago

He fucks her really hard ><

totes