T-ara confirms comeback for early May with 13th mini album

By jennywill   18 days ago   78,417   15,509   130
T-ara

T-ara will be coming back soon!

While Jiyeon's solo album has still been postponed indefinitely, MBK Entertainment said, "T-ara's comeback as a full group will be released first." The girls will be coming back in early May.

SEE ALSO: T-ara will promote comeback song for 3 weeks + hold final fanmeeting in June

MBK Entertainment said, "They will be releasing their 13th mini album in May." They have not decided on their title song yet, but it'll be a bright, popping song for the summer. MBK said, "It'll be a 180 degree change from 'Ti Amo', which was a medium tempo song. We'll come back with a clear, summer song."

Stay tuned for more!

1. T-ara

mango_91 11 days ago

My 2 favorite babes <3

mango_91 12 days ago

Summer song is definitely going to be funky and my T-ara feels will blossom through the top roof! :)

mango_91 12 days ago

My girls gonna slay! No one knows how much I love their music! I want some more hard funky style music from them :) Their music is either funky or beautiful = T-ara colors is the best and T-ara 4ever <3 I hope people can respect them for their hardwork.

andrew0126 13 days ago

This is awesome T-ara are the best ♥

Jseolhee 17 days ago

13?????

simplyme 17 days ago

INFINITE & T-ARA both in the same month?! I've been missing seeing the older groups performing for a while now :)

xloveseoul 17 days ago

If the song they come out with is as catchy as their previous songs then hey, they'll be another girl group to look out for. Which they deserve after all that drama and those recent confessions.

fexumopo (Banned) 17 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Kevyy 17 days ago

I can't choose wether I want them to have some disco style song or a genre they haven't done yet which is like Dream Catcher rock-ish.

melon 17 days ago

good good. as long as the music is good.

mango_91 melon 12 days ago

Their music is always good.

omelas