Gossip

Netizens provide more 'evidence' that proves BTS' Jimin and Red Velvet's Seulgi are a couple

By yckim124   19 days ago   610,737   52,636   545
jimin,seulgi

Again, BTS' Jimin and Red Velvet's Seulgi are involved in dating rumors with more "evidence" dug up by netizens.

Last month, netizens created a hot issue by claiming that the two idols showed signs of dating at an award ceremony. Their dating rumors have once again surfaced; this time with more evidence.

SEE ALSO: Netizen provides plethora of 'evidence' that Kai and Krystal are dating

First is the 'wink' evidence. Seulgi posted on Instagram, "Don't you think I'm good at winking now?" It's claimed that Jimin also shared a similar post on Twitter with the caption, "I closed both of my eyes because I can't wink."

And a similar selca while winking.

More similar photos of Seulgi and Jimin where they're doing the same gesture. These photos have also reportedly been taken on the same day during 'Idol Star Athletics Championships'.

Yet another "suspiciously" similar photo with the same pose and filter.

They even dressed the same; reportedly on the same day.

And both play around with the same Snowcam filters.

Also, supposedly expressed their love in a secretive-yet-not-so-secretive way on SNS. Netizens wonder; Is that heart for the corn or for Seulgi?

Another supposed cute portrayal of love by Jimin. He put a heart on the bear which also happens to be Seulgi's nickname.

Smiley face = ♥

Lastly, the 'couple bracelet'.

Although some of this 'evidence' might seem like a far stretch, you know you can't ignore them completely. People easily dismissed the similar type of evidence gathered by netizens about Kai and Krystal before their official dating news broke out.

What do you think of the current evidence dug up by netizens involving Jimin and Seulgi?

1. Jimin
    2. Seulgi

fr_kyeomrules 4 days ago

Omg I'm crying it's so funny. I can see where they're coming with the necklace and bracelet thingy (even though most of the time it's gifts from fans or the stylist who gives it to them)BUT COME ON. WTF IS THIS? "same selca pose"? lmao they're just standing there looking at their phone. "same pose in ISAC"? Tae always does the "V pose" but does that mean VMin is real? And don't even get me started with that jacket. Everyone has a leather jacket.Ah K-Netizens don't know what to do of their lives do they?

btsvkooknamjin 7 days ago

really!? fans are really good in finding evidence that they are "dating". If you have the same things as your friends does that mean you both are dating each other? what the heck?! you guys should use your skills in helping the police to invistigate things not do these things which are almost impossible to find out if they are true with weak evidence.

xoliaxo 15 days ago

if they really are dating i'll support them tho. they look cute together

lkimismine 16 days ago

Haneefah 16 days ago

aigooo stop it ;u; I love both groups.. I have no complaint for them dating but until they officially state it or deny it then I wont believe nothing.. now stop giving me false hope ¬.¬ It may also make both groups awkward around eachother.. (which I dont want.)

slayeon 16 days ago

Eu tô é amando isso tudo com uma pontinha de vergonha deles saberem que estamos shippando - os aaaaaaaa <3

Lary_kpop 16 days ago

Honestly, I would love this to be true. It would be cute if my two dancing bears were together... But come on, people. Using corn as evidence? Kind of delusional xD

supriya91 16 days ago

What baseless rubbish is tgis now ... sigh.. i am really pissed . don't they have any work to do .. seriously are you kidding me . This is called evidence ... i am speechless .

scoops 17 days ago

AHHHH I NEED TO STOP BEING DELULU

my_love_is_moon 17 days ago

yeokshi! korean netizens are the best when it comes to this thing. At this rate, if they use their skill to investigate other people's lives for something good, maybe, they can help their country to solve crimes, corruptions and other matters. Their skill are close to FBI. hehehe...

never