Pop Quiz

Pop Quiz: Which Korean beauty product is meant for your skin?

By AllK_Maknae   18 days ago   96,352   2,362   41
misc

Korea is one of the leaders of beauty products and cosmetics. With top brands such as Innisfree making us look as godly as a K-Pop idol, it is no wonder we can't resist using these amazing Korean beauty products.

SEE ALSO: Rapper G2 is 'Knockin' at the Door' in new MV teaser

However, whether you are a newbie or a pro looking for something new, you may be wondering, "which product is best for me?" Try our quiz and let the beauty experts at Innisfree give you that fun and personal Korean beauty consultation you need!

This pop quiz is sponsored by Innsifree

Which season is your favorite?

• Winter

• Fall

• I love them all!

• Summer

• Spring

Which fragrance is more appealing to you?

• Strong and long-lasting

• Unscented

• Clean like a baby

• Sweet smells

• Something earthy

What is the biggest problem with your skin?

• Super sensitive

• Too oily - yuck!

• Just right, I have flawless skin!

• Too many pimples. :(

• Dry like the desert

If I were a fruit I would be a... ?

• Kiwi

• Lemon

• Strawberry

• Acai Berry

• Pomegranate

Which activity is more appealing to you?

• Staying indoors listening to K-Pop

• Relaxing at a cafe or local hotspot

• Playing sports in the hot sun

• Swimming for hours

• Exercising at the gym

Which of these is the perfect snack?

• Coffee

• I don't eat snacks

• Cookies!!!

• Fruits - gimme bananas and all the berries!

• Energy bars

• Pop Quiz: Which Korean beauty product is meant for your skin?

Strawberry Mask

You got the strawberry mask! You like things delightful and sweet. Your skin is strong and can handle anything but could use some moisturizing now and again to make it perfect. With a soothing fragrance and refreshing feel, your skin will be as pretty and desirable as a strawberry. Go ahead, treat your skin with some strawberrylicous masks that are Buy 10, Get 10 FREE (on March 10-15)!
  • Pop Quiz: Which Korean beauty product is meant for your skin?

Rice Mask

You got the rice mask! Just like rice, your skin is simple, plain, and doesn't require much maintenance. However, it may be lacking some nutrients and need something simple and clean to help wake up your skin again. The rice mask will be your new best friend! Come on and find your new bestie at Innisfree where you can Buy 10, Get 10 FREE (on March 10-15)!
  • Pop Quiz: Which Korean beauty product is meant for your skin?

Rose Mask

You got the rose mask! Your skin is sensitive and delicate like a flower. Harsh chemicals and even bad foods will have you breaking out instantly. You need something soothing, revitalizing and refreshing for your skin and the rose mask will leave you feeling like a garden of beauty in no time! You're also in luck because Innisfree is providing 10 masks FREE with 10 purchase (only on March 10-15). What are you waiting for! Go get your rose masks now, beautiful.
  • Pop Quiz: Which Korean beauty product is meant for your skin?

Shea Butter

You got the shea butter mask! Your skin is dry... drier than a raisin, my friend. Whether it is the food you eat or too much outdoor activities, you skin could use some TLC and shea butter will do the trick. With a rich, creamy feel and lots of vitamins to help boost moisture, your skin will feel healthier and you'll feel happier! (And you'll feel even happier because it's Buy 10, Get 10 FREEEEE on March 10-15)!
  • Pop Quiz: Which Korean beauty product is meant for your skin?

Golden Kiwi

You got the golden kiwi mask! Your skin is perfect, you shine bright like a diamond and are the gold mine of beauty. However, everyone's skin can benefit from a face mask and what better mask could match your perfect skin other than the golden kiwi? Reward your flawless skin with some Innisfree face masks, honey. They're Buy 10, Get 10 FREE on March 10-15 ;)

SHARE YOUR RESULTS

1. misc.
    2. innisfree

Elf_lover 16 days ago

Mine is a strawberry mask.

HatersBckOff 18 days ago

I got Rose. <3

fairypanda 18 days ago

Is there no any blackhead in the skin problem question? That's my only problem

btw I know this is not purely a quiz its an adv, but anyways I love kiwi

fairypanda 18 days ago

rollikeabuffalox fairypanda 17 days ago

I get black heads as well but I make my own face mask and I recommend that you should too. Mix honey and cinnamon together and put on your face and leave it on for 5 minutes. Then wash it off. Your skin will be SO smooth, trust me.

fairypanda rollikeabuffalox 17 days ago

really? thank you for your tips! I'm going to try that once i bought honey XD

EXOiztheBEST 18 days ago

i got rice mask is it really good??

BakaKaori 18 days ago

I'm not mad it's an ad. I'm mad that they use pointless questions to recommend beauty products. Shouldn't there be more questions about what kind of skin you have, not crap about what kind of fruit you want to be

bringmelights BakaKaori 18 days ago

I agree. 'Beauty experts'. If a dermatologist asked me what kind of fruit I wanted to be I would ask for a refund. Getting the correct products for your skin type is important, and you're not going to get that with most of these retarded questions. This is the stupidest shit I've seen all day.

starempress 18 days ago

shows that people really don't read very well... it says up top: "experts at innisfree" and "This pop quiz is sponsored by Innisfree" and yet everyone is complaining about it being an advertisement... did you not understand that from "sponsored by" or "experts at"? Would a company sponsoring something recommend a different product or a person working at one company recommend a different brand?

mind_blown 18 days ago

Stupid advertisement.

starempress mind_blown 18 days ago

well.... it does say that it is "sponsored by innisfree"... so you can't really complain too much, they did let you know before hand

mind_blown starempress 18 days ago

Bruh. It was written in like 3pt font. How was I supposed to see something so tiny??????

RAS33 18 days ago

When you're just casually playing and it ends up being a promotion

Starling500 18 days ago

I think I need all of them lol.

greenbird 18 days ago

LOL This was just an advertisement! This is more funny than the comments of the week

fight