Dara says 2NE1 will reunite one day

By jennywill   26 days ago   151,972   37,771   29
2NE1,Dara

Dara talked about the possibility of 2NE1 reuniting together.

During an interview with Ilgan Sports, she was asked about returning to life as a solo artist. Dara said, "It's a really big change. Usually for these interviews it'd be all four of us, and it can get burdensome to come by myself. I felt that I was alone because of the little things. Even just a few months ago, I was lonely. I always hid behind CL, and I was scared to do things by myself without a leader."

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

However, she was optimistic and said, "I think it's a step toward change. To be honest, you can't be together as a team when you're old women. I did think that one day, things would turn out like this. Also, I think we're just temporarily working separately and that this isn't the end. Nowadays, you see sunbaenims coming back together. I'm looking forward to that and waiting for it."

In other news, Dara recently made her film debut in 'One Step', which Park Bom and CL made sure to show their support for.

1. 2NE1
  2. Dara

abdalminator 23 days ago

like SES? 10 years in the future maybe

kiko_san 25 days ago

2NE1  I AM THE BEST MV  is now  175, 042, 308 millions view!

ellazh12 25 days ago

please

fandoms_kpop 25 days ago

i wished that 2ne1 didnt break up but are actually just on an extended hiatus

johnnyvvlog 25 days ago

We can only pray for that day

sndalo 26 days ago

I hope to see 2ne1 again , yes It would be PERFECT💖

NoonaVip 26 days ago

Believe it or not, Dara was my least favorite 2ne1 member and not because I had anything against her, it's because I felt she will always survive because of her personality and looks. Now that it's come to this, I really feel bad for her the most because she worked so hard to stay in the scene when 2ne1 had to halt and it appear she struggle a lot since she had to get out her comfort zone. Probably more than any of them because at least the other members are known for their vocals or dancing. I regret a bit not supporting her enough back then. I wish u well Dara.

kimmiefonze NoonaVip 25 days ago

There was a time that I truly hated her because of the same reason, especially her time as an actress in the Philippines. But as years go be, I realized her tenacity, perseverance, and her willingness to improve. I'm so glad I was able to see her in a better light.

NoonaVip kimmiefonze 25 days ago

Glad to know I wasn't the only one. 😊

Laylay_99 26 days ago

I'm ready for them to come back together as four and slay my soul like how S.E.S did!

k_kid 26 days ago

Most likely a reunion in a CL concert like Finkl did in Hyori's concert. But not an actual reunion where they perform and release music as a group again

melodysaranghae 26 days ago

i love how she said 4 of them, including minzy <3 i hope the reunion happens, really!!

extra