Group Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Pictorials

Jihyun says 4minute is a painful memory for her

By jennywill   22 days ago   176,828   14,089   77
4minute,Jihyun

Former 4minute member Jihyun had a photoshoot with 'High Cut'.

She worked with a mature, feminine mood for the photoshoot, working with long skirts, blouses, one pieces, and minimal makeup for the photoshoot. On moving to a new label, she said, "I go to the label every day to get lessons on acting. I know that I'm incredibly lacking as an actress, so it's true that I was a little hesitant. But I didn't want to run away."

On becoming a 'rookie' again, she said, "In the beginning, I didn't know any better and thought of myself as experienced. I even had useless pride. But I saw myself acting and realized immediately that I was a rookie, and that I should work harder."

She also talked about 4minute, saying, "Recently, my friends and I went to noraebang. They asked me to sing a 4minute song, and I got strangely sad. It hasn't been a while since we broke up, so right now it's hard for me to smile and think about it. It's still a painful memory."

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

1. 4minute
    2. Jihyun
    3. high cut

Cannonball250 21 days ago

I love JiHyun very much and wish only the best for her.

succ 21 days ago

4minute :(

Arrow05 21 days ago

2Yoon (24/7) 575k downloads   /  Hyuna (How's this) 268k downloadsAnd people ask what's wrong with Cube ? Their worst selling artist is the most promoted idol of all time (that's why people believe she's a star)icing on the cake: Jihyun and Gayoon are richer than Hyuna.Jihyun has been an actress for years ... Gayoon has been everything (cover model, actress, singer, MC) . They quietly make money.

_Jarhon Arrow05 21 days ago

Jeesus christ. first of all, downloads are the most useless no money bullshit there is. counts for less than 10% of artist income. But even if you wanna compare something so idiotic, you're taking 2Yoon's most succesful and compare to to Hyuna's least succesful. She's sold over 3million on her hits. Lets compare something equally useles.. 2yoon's 24/7 YT views, 2.5million vs Hyuna's bubble pop 120mil! I just dont what to say to this level of delusional bullshit. There's not even a "wall" between Hyuna and the other member's popularity, there's a fucking continent.

pink_oracle Arrow05 21 days ago

I have to agree with _Jarhon here. In terms of money, success, notoriety and potential to continue succeeding HyunA wins them all hands down. Vocal skill is where she comes up short against her former members, but this is pop music, whoever said you had to be a good singer.

BL4D3RUNN3R pink_oracle 20 days ago

Who cares if Hyuna sells more I cringe really bad when I hear her, I always wished 4minute did versions of their songs without Hyuna "singing" in them.

pink_oracle BL4D3RUNN3R 20 days ago

Everyone cares that Hyuna sells more, that's why the label kept her. What no one cares about is what you want.

Funky_Angel 21 days ago

Hyuna's really the only solo worthy out of 4minute. Don't know about Jiyoon or Gayoon but Jihyun and Sohyun are so lacking in charms as celebrities

BL4D3RUNN3R Funky_Angel 20 days ago

You don't know anything, your opinion is worthless, you are just a deranged fanboy.

youTaeyeonOMG 21 days ago

very simply, very easy to guess, all becoz Hyuna bullied Jihun so much ! damn ! why there so many bullies in kpop? BULLY WONDERLAND !

Taeyeonxlove 21 days ago

Honestly, she should of taken more singing lessons then acting lessons

youTaeyeonOMG Taeyeonxlove 21 days ago

moron talking !

BL4D3RUNN3R Taeyeonxlove 20 days ago

She's more talent than many useless but overestimated girls in big companies groups, if you had the most basic knowledge about 4Minute you'd knew the only thing she lacked was self-confidence and idiots writing stupid comments didn't help her to overcome it, neither the useless apes working for Cube.

krell 22 days ago

JIHYUN just *regrets* that 4MINUTE is no longer active. It was a 7 Years Long connection that she (and the other members) had it with K-pop Music. Clearly, JIHYUN did enjoy her time as a 4MINUTE member. As to the 'WHY' for 4MINUTE Group ending, I would suggest MONEY considerations. Likely, it just came down to HYUNA and the CUBE AGENCY wanting *bigger shares* of the TOTAL MONEY of 4MINUTE Group. And the other 4MINUTE members (like JIHYUN) deciding that there was NOT enough MONEY left for them to want to continue in 4MINUTE as like 'underpaid' backup dancers. NOT sure that you can really blame HYUNA for that; or even CUBE Agency. It was more that 4MINUTE Group had 'peaked' in popularity (seemingly). And so, the possibility of *bigger* 'pots of money' (so HIT songs) to *share* was really NOT that likely for 4MINUTE. And a 7 Years Run is pretty good for 4MINUTE Group, as I see it. But sure, sad (painful) for the members when it finally ends.

ThreeDelivery 22 days ago

Ouch. I take it she did not enjoy her time as a group member. I wonder how the others felt?

cococcchanel ThreeDelivery 21 days ago

I believe she means the actual break up as saddening, not her time with the group. Still, misleading title and not particularly clear text either.

Cannonball250 ThreeDelivery 21 days ago

In my opinion only. I think she enjoyed being in 4Minute. Seems like the "reporter" is trying to start gossip.

raid5 22 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

OhMyGuy  raid5 22 days ago

Your just jealous cause ur way too damn ugly to be in any mags

lye54 OhMyGuy 21 days ago

There are ugly too in mags. It's just photoshop for all of them :)

OhMyGuy lye54 21 days ago

Obviously they use already attractive people then Photoshop them, photo shopping ugly people would be more work.

lye54 OhMyGuy 21 days ago

Maybe you find them ugly but others find them pretty. You can't impose your taste on somebody else.

gerrytim 22 days ago

Jihyun is a very sweet person and is a beautiful woman.i really wish the very best to her and all the 4minute members.

not today