Group Chat
General Chat

Social Media

Kim Go Eun deletes selfie off Instagram after flood of hate comments on her looks

By jennywill   15 days ago   380,011   24,808   291
kim-go-eun

Actress Kim Go Eun has deleted her selfie because of hate comments.

She had uploaded a bare-faced selfie (shown below) while on break. She was wearing comfortable clothes and was lying on what looks like a hammock, and went for the all-natural look.

SEE ALSO: Kim Go Eun's pre-debut photos show off her unchanging natural beauty

While she looks comfortable and cute, the photo was flooded with hate comments on her looks, calling her a toad, too plain, or just plain ugly. She's currently deleted the selfie from her Instagram and hasn't posted anything since.

1. Kim Go Eun

deara 11 days ago

All those crazy Knetz needs to get Kimchi slaps over and over on head

suzammaaa 12 days ago

She is still cute without makeup. I don't understand why people hate her???

superjex 13 days ago

been there...

LordLiar18 13 days ago

It's insane!! Some people really have dirty minds!! She's not even ugly! I don't really understand why those people could even be so mean!!

Stormcloud 13 days ago

I don't understand how she's ugly? Just look at her. She's gorgeous. Why all the hate?

abbie_kpopper 13 days ago

I just finished watching Goblin last night and I admit I'm not a fan of Kim Go Eun. I didn't like her acting in Goblin as well as in Cheese in the Trap. But after this story, I'm suddenly becoming her fan just for having confidence to show her bare face. And I find her beautiful. People are mean. Make up doesn't make you 'beautiful'.

SunLightWorld 13 days ago

Jojo_Dancer 13 days ago

Who?

melodramaharpy 13 days ago

She's beautiful.  Why so much hate??

syimato 13 days ago

Koreans harassed u when u are confident with ur 'plain' look and not up to their beauty standard. But they also judged u for having a plastic surgery to keep up with the standards. CHOOSE ONE DAMN IT.

bts namw