Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Dramas

What did Gong Yoo give 'Goblin' co-star Park Kyung Hye for her birthday?

By jennywill   26 days ago   173,096   12,989   9
gong-yoo

Actress Park Kyung Hye talked about Gong Yoo!

The actress played the virgin ghost in the tvN drama 'Goblin', and she talked about her experience, saying, "I don't really have many scenes with Gong Yoo-sunbaenim. Most of my scenes are getting scared by his character and running away."

SEE ALSO: Gong Yoo to hold a charity bazaar with his fans

She also shared, "We filmed once on my birthday. Kim Go Eun sunbae told Gong Yoo sunbae that it was my birthday. He told me happy birthday and gave me a handshake, so I was able to spend a very thankful birthday. It was a more valuable gift than anything else. I was just happy and thankful that I was able to film with Gong Yoo sunbae."

Seems like she's a big Gong Yoo fan!

1. Gong Yoo
    2. goblin
    3. park kyung hye

judyi 25 days ago

she was born in 1993? OMG what i thought she was 30....she was cute, a bit scary but cute

haifa_a judyi 25 days ago

her acting is so good, same age as me i thought she is older too lol

jypnloves 25 days ago

i probably can't sleep even just meeting gim😍😍

Grimjester 25 days ago

Damn Cheapskate handshake for a birthday gift. . . HUG the damn girl lol

Justanggie 25 days ago

So kim go eun did tell him about birthday, and he said happy birthday to her because of it? I dont know why, but I think that's kinda sweet of him to listen kim go eun. Can't move on from those two. *hard shipper of gongyoo and go eun*

lovelynnnnnn 26 days ago

The best gift from him would be a handshake, a hug and a damn kiss and maybe even his number! Lol my life would be complete if I was an actress in SK! Connections to him would be just bliss ! 😂

PhanPhan08 26 days ago

Clickbait title! Good job, AKP! So he gave her a handshake, that's great... Good for her. Article worthy? Not so much.

zoeliu PhanPhan08 25 days ago

hahahahahahahah m laughing so hard at ur comment

ATA 26 days ago

I liked her character.  She was funny

The End